The Confirmation – Zhang Yixing.

Hey Miss Donald Duck! Can I Take A Peek Behind Your Mascot?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last update for this round! :)
ENJOY and lemme hear what you think~ :D

*Luhan's line from EXO's Miracles in December <3
 

You were frozen in place, the words Luhan shot at you were too strong and quick for you to take in all at once.

 

But you knew better – the real Yoo Maeri would never be able to refuse Xi Luhan.

 

“B-But...If we try again...Things would still be so difficult...Your career, your life, our parents-”

 

Quickly silencing you, Luhan placed his index fingers on your lips.

 

“Putting all those aside...I just want MY Mae back. Even if I do go in perfect harmony with all of those matters...if I couldn't be with you...do you still think I'd be happy to live my life?”

 

You were as silent as a mute.

 

“All those times I was without you...I could've just given up. I could've just forgotten you and moved on. But Mae, I loved you TOO MUCH to let go of what I wanted to hold on to.”

 

Reaching his hand out to take hold of your chin, Luhan leaned forward so his forehead touches yours.

 

*“The weak me is changing everyday because of your love.
You changed everything . . . my whole life; All of this . . . my whole world.”

 

Then as if it was the most natural thing to do in the world, Luhan planted his lips on yours.

 

“Your changed my everything Yoo Maeri...SO MUCH for you to become MY EVERYTHING.”

 

Closing your eyes, you felt all the walls you've created against Luhan vanish and melt into nothing.

 

'Xi Luhan . . . my feelings for you . . . they're nowhere near vanishing. If anything, they're just about to get stronger. So strong that it scares me . . . it scares me so much to be with you . . . because for the first time, I just want to be selfish. I just don't want to lose you anymore.'

 

 

Meanwhile, outside the ride, Yixing waited for both of you to come out.

 

'Even if I don't see it, I can feel it. Luhan-ge, you're who she really wants after all...Seeing how her eyes sparkled the moment she saw and recognized that it was you who pulled her away from me, I couldn't be more sure. NOW...Now would be the perfect time for me to give up on my feelings for our Mae.'

 

He tried to keep himself from releasing a cry, enough for him to fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter