Finally . . . Today Is The Day.

Hey Miss Donald Duck! Can I Take A Peek Behind Your Mascot?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you were expecting Luhan-gege, huh?"

He asked, trying to make you talk to him after the intense glaring and silent treatment you've been giving him for the past few seconds now. 'What the heck Zhang Yixing?! Is that the best question you could come up with for now?!' He wanted to strangle himself so bad right now but while he was metally going at it, you felt like there was no relevance to staying at one spot where you'd get to be with the man who had hurt you in the past.

You stood up with a straight face before marching off. "YAH! MAERI-AH!" He called before chasing after you. It was a good thing you got to hide behind the huge post for a moment just until Yixing had ran way further. "Phew, that was close." You sighed before walking out back to the open. However, the moment you walked out, you accidentally bumped someone.

"Aish! Pabo Maeri-ah!" You scolded yourself in a whisper tone before bowing apologetically to whoever you had bumped into.

"Mae, it's me."

You froze upon hearing that very voice.



You slowly forced yourself to look up and see...just to have a confirmation if your instincts were really right. "L-Luhan-o-oppa." You said in really small voice before feeling your eyes brim with tears. "Mae...finally you stopped hiding away from me." He said witha smile, ignoring how his eyes had been stinging to let all the hot tears pour out. "Mae, you just don't know HOW MUCH I TRIED TO SEARCH for you, how much I HAVE BEEN MISSING YOU, how much MY HEART BREAKS WHEN I REMEMBER THAT VERY LAST DAY I SAW YOU." He poured his heart out as he slowly confessed everything he had been dying to tell you from the beginning.

'As much as I LOVE YOU OPPA, I can't let this go on. You've become someone great now...and I just can't ruin your life for you.' You cried at the thought before looking up at him, scanning his face just to see how he already had shed tears. "Can I leave now...LUHAN-SSHI? I still have a job to tend to so I'm afraid I'll have to be professional this time." You roughly pried his hands off your face and started to walk away.

While you tried to run away, you felt how your knees started to tremble strong enough for you to stumble on the ground. This time, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter