Joon And His 'GEGE'

Hey Miss Donald Duck! Can I Take A Peek Behind Your Mascot?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More and more people crowded the entrance gates as time passed. People MUST REALLY like it here. Tch, whatever, I better enjoy this while it lasts. Sets of sighs escaped me as I continues respiring within this mascot. UGH! When can I take a break? Is Hana even sure she'd endure ALL THIS?

~.~.~.~

A few more seconds MAERI-ah. Just a few more seconds until...

Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc.

DING DONG.

DING DANG.

DING DONG.

DING DANG.

"Okay Miss Min, you may now take a break." One of the Managers told me before I went sauntering to the cafeteria with a bright smile. I eyed the colorful menu, adorned with swirls and little castles and horse at the sides. 'They sure do impress me with their food THIS TIME.'



I took a MONSTROUS BITE at the burger which was at my hands. Finally, a REWARD for all the hardships I've endured 'til now. Geez! Min Hana, I wonder how you're currently doing.

~.~.~.~

I still wanted to laze around and enjoy the views, moreover, I also wanna try on some of the interesting rides. Too bad, I had to come here for BUSINESS.

I sloppily wore Donald's head once more while holding a half-empty cup of shake. 'People should try THIS. It's seriously good...Er, better than THOSE in Korea! Here I go again with my spazz-fest on food and random stuff.

I shrugged my mental battle with myself and walked back to MY STATION. On the way, I came across a cute kid, bawling his eyes out. 'Poor kid. Must've lost his way around.' I always have this soft spot you see, which is why I decided to help him around. Good thing I stayed years on CA - enough to master the nooks and crannies of the state.

I felt bad for the kid so I decided on helping him out.



"Hey little boy, what's wrong?" I asked in a gentle tone, speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter