O C T O B E R 2 0 1 0

Hey Miss Donald Duck! Can I Take A Peek Behind Your Mascot?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 2010

It had NEVER been easy for Yixing. It had been a MONTH already...Ever since the news about the two of you started to spread throughout like wildfire. In addition to that, it had also been a MONTH ever since you were said to be 'MISSING'.

"Aigoo. Maeri-ah, when will you go back home?"

You shot your beloved bestfriend a cold glare, immediately shutting her up. "Arasseo! Chill Maeri-ah! It's not that I want you to leave though, it's just...you know...Your parents might find you and not only me...but also you'd get in far worse trouble in facing their wrath." She squirmed slightly at the thought of you having a face-off with your parents.

"You know what, Hana-ah? I think you fit being YOO MAERI instead of me. You're someone who obeys their parents SERIOUSLY, someone who's DESIRABLY LADY-LIKE and a GOOD HEIRESS to the company - Something I never have and won't ever think of being. I wonder how we really get to be close friends despite our personalities being complet 180-degress apart." You said, an arm aboveyour forehead as you laid on the extra bed in Hana's room, the one she specially arranged for you.



"Uh, Maeri-ah...I know you hate talking about HIM...but can I ask questions? I seriously hope you'd tell me if I go over the top, okay?" She nervously hopped onto her bed, which was across yours at the other side of the room while waiting for your response. "Sure Hana-ah. Shoot. After all, you're the only one who could bare with me anyways. I know you'd understand me." You sighed before rolling to one side, facing her.

"Does he know about whatever is happening back here in Seoul? You know, about YOU, about YIXING-sshi, about both of YOUR PARENTS...All the complicated stuff that happened ever since he left."

You could only sigh deeply, hoping the tears don't come in so soon.

"NO. NO.  NO. NO. And NO. Even if I wanted him to know and even if he, too wants to know, he can't obtain the information easily. Knowing Mr. and Mrs. Xi, they'd do everything in their power to keep him away from me...away from everything and everyone that could hold a connection with me."

You were a bit too focused on your own though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter