M A Y 2 0 1 1

Hey Miss Donald Duck! Can I Take A Peek Behind Your Mascot?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEW UPDATE EVERYONE ;)
Oh and p.s. only a few more chapters and THE NARRATION WILL END~
We'll go back to the PRESENT TIME soon~ ;D

 

May 2011

 

"Happy birthday Yoo Maeri!"

 

Hana cheered as you blew the fire out of the candles.

 

“Seriously? You didn't have to waste money on me.”

 

You eyed her, hoping she'd not wasted her allowance on this little party for you. “Hey, come on Mae, it's your birthday...And you're no stranger to me after all...You're like a sister now. Okay?” The next thing you know, you were already caged in Hana's warm embrace. “Thanks Hana-ah. You're my only family now, I guess. The only person I could truly trust.” You breathed, a sincere string of words that rarely escaped you made it out to the open. Well at first Hana got caught off guard, but it didn't take her long to process it all down and release tears of joy, hearing such heartfelt words come from you, especially meant for her.

 

 

“Mister Liu, any updates?”

 

A stoic faced Luhan sat on his office chair, his stylishly messy hair done up like it was that fateful day in July. “Well, our men had finally found leads of Miss Yoo's whereabouts for the past month of April. However, the problem here is that, you see Young Master Luhan, she went off with Miss Min Hana to another country, leaving the States.” The crease on Luhan's forehead seemed to grow as he heard more and anticipated more. But what can he do? The only way to find you was to rely on the company's resources and keep all this activities away from his parents, who still stood the same ground they had from the previous year about your connections with him.

 

“To add to that Sir, you see, I managed to get into the Airport's Private Documents and after doing so, I found out that while you were aboard the plane from China headed here, she was also in the same plane as well.”

 

Deep Breath.

 

'Then that means...'

 

His frown immediately melted away without any trace.

 

“Maeri...She's...In...Seoul right now.”

 

“Yes Sir.”

 

“Then, have you found her address?”

 

An apologetic look crossed the butler's face. “Sir, we're currently working on that right now. On the contrary, we've also heard some news about your other friend, Yong Master Yixing.” He informed and Luhan just can't help but feel curious. After all, he knew how Yixing cared for Maeri like he did...Unfortunately, the next thing that Mister Liu revealed certainly brought back his frown – with a higher level of intensity now.

 

“Well, based from some reliable sources Sir, we've noted how Master Yixing and Miss Yoo dated for quite awhile. It was only for a short time – a couple of months or so. The reasons as to why they broke up were unknown.”

 

Before Mister Liu could further reveal more from his research, Luhan's cold voice gave him a halt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter