L U H A N

Hey Miss Donald Duck! Can I Take A Peek Behind Your Mascot?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At last! A break was finally awarded to us 12 after all the hard work.

A few minutes ago, me and the rest of EXO received the SWEET news about our UPCOMING BREAK.

~.~.~

"Hey hyung, did you know where Manager-hyung's planning to take us to?" I heard my buddy's voice from behind as he tried to catch up to me. "Yah, Oh Sehun, why are you tagging along huh?" I playfully moved away from him with one of my eyebrows arched suspiciously at him. "Woah hyung! Being the MAKNAE doesn't mean I'm the cunning one! KKAMJONG is in-charge of those creepy stuff." He made a playfully disguted look before we both laughed at his remark.

~.~.~

After trying to escape KKAMJONG's wrath earlier, Sehun and I safely arrived back to our dorms, together with Yixing, Xiumin-gege and the ever-so-famous BaekYeol Couple. 

"It's been so long since we came back here." Xiumin-gege said as he childishly hopped ahead and opened the door wide enough for all of us to see. Geez. Can somebody tell me HOW ON EXO PLANET did this GUY become THE ELDEST? He's even more childish than Sehun.

"Hey Luhan-gege, you coming in or you just wanna stay outside?" Yixing asked with a slight sarcastic tone behind his usual pokerface.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter