Suspicions And Recognitions: Joon's REQUEST.

Hey Miss Donald Duck! Can I Take A Peek Behind Your Mascot?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LUHAN-GEGE!"

A little squeaky voice called me from behind. Before I even got the chance to turn around, I felt a pair of arms hold me by my knees and tug on my pants. The moment I made my eyes follow the direction where the movement came from, a smile was finally formed on my lips. 'Finally.'



"Joon-ah! Where have you been running off to, huh?" I eyed him with concern all over my face. Aside from being the CEO's nephew, this little kid has also become a little merrymaker for EXO and my playmate. "Luhan-gege too bad you weren't able to have fun with Donald-noona and I!" He beamed as he jumped happily in front of me.

'Donald-noona?' I thought as I arched my eyebrow at him. As soon as he saw me, he pointed at THE DONALD DUCK MASCOT that stood not too far from us. "Did that CHINGGU help our Joon?" I asked as I knelt to his level, holding him by the shoulders. I received a cheerful nod and chuckle.

"C'mon Luhan-gege, you need to meet NOONA!" He pulled me by my arm, making me get dragged along. 'Geez. Kids and their HYPERACTIVE SELVES.' I sighed with a small smile.

"NOONA! NOONA! Meet one of my geges!" Joon beamed as we both came face-to-face with the mascot. "Annyeonghaseyo Agasshi. Thanks for taking care of our Joon. If you don't mind, I could treat you out as thanks for watching over the little devil." I looked at the mascot, waiting for its response.

===============

I saw through the mascot how THIS GUY stared at me.

Those eyes.

That nose.

That s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter