Y O O M A E R I

Hey Miss Donald Duck! Can I Take A Peek Behind Your Mascot?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GEEZ! Now I'm stuck in DISNEY-STUPID-LAND wearing such a costume. WHY DID I EVEN SIGN UP FOR THIS?! Min Hana, you surely owe me A LOT.

-.-.-

"Maeri-ah, please?" She begged like if I wasn't gonna give in, she'd have her life on the line. THIS GIRL really knows how to push me off my limit and not explode. 

"THERE BETTER BE A GOOD REASON, OR. ELSE."

GOSH! How can I be this submissive with such a 'FRIEND'?! This is seriously gonna drive me insane.

"It is for a GOOD REASON of course! I wouldn't bother my DEAREST BESTFRIEND who's always with her 'I-DON'T-WANNA-DEAL-WITH-SOMEONE-WHO-ISN'T-MY-FRIEND' aura 24/7." She playfully scoffed before turning serious after seeing how I scowled at her childish impersonation.

"SPILL. And you better make sure IT'S LEGIT." I crossed my arms in fornt of her before purposely tapping my foot like some boss.

"You see Maeri-ah, uhh, I...uhm." She was mumbling incoherently while her head continued hanging down low. Hana used to be the straightforward type when it comes to ALMOST EVERYTHING...unless it must be SOMETHING BAD.

"HEY MIN HANA, tell me. Is something wrong?" I started to seem worried about her. As her only FRIEND, I know shes the type who'd keep all the dark and cold problems to herself instead of sharing a piece of her thoughts to someone she could consider trustworthy.

SOMETHING'S SERIOUSLY UP.

AND I WONDER WHAT.

-.-.-

The previous events started to make a replay to me as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter