Daebak!

100 one-shots challenge

KrisTao!

 

"Hyungie!!!!!!!!!!!" Tao shouted at Kris while they were on stage.

 

Kris jumped slightly at Tao's sudden excitement and aegyo explosion. He ruffled his hair softly and smiled at him.

 

" You see that Hyung? We won the Rookie Band award! With the record of about 100,000 album copies sold! Whee! I won the bet! WATA!!!!" Tao said, not loud enough for the host and fans screaming in front of them to hear. The fans were spazzing over the skinship KrisTao were sharing and chanted " KrisTao " over and over again like a mantra. After receiving the award, the leader thanked the CEO, Stylist Noonas and their fans for their unlimited support.

 

* On the way back to their dorm in the van *

All of them were so excited in the van but had to settle themselves down as they were confined to their seats only. Energised chatter resounded in the van as if all their tiredness had been wiped away. Kris and Tao were sitting at the back of the van as usual and was getting all touchy and mushy. Tao intertwined his hands with Kris and smirked.

 

" You're gonna have to pay for our bet Hyung!" Tao whispered into Kris's ear and and his earshell seductively, his hot breath on Kris's neck sent shivers down his spine. All the members suddenly kept very quiet to hear what Tao was saying and all burst into laughter when they saw Tao acting all greasy. Kris blushed furiously at 's reaction and pushed Tao away, earning a pout from Tao. The members smiled and turned back towards the front, soon falling asleep. Tao tried inching closer to Kris again and managed to snuggled against him for warmth. At that moment Kris thought that Tao was the cutest thing in the world. He placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and soon both drifted of to sleep.

.

" Yah, children, wake up, we've reach the dorm already. " their manager said while shaking their shoulders each to wake them up. Tao was the first one to wake up and immediately pulled Kris out of the van and into their dorm.

 

" Wae are you so excited? " Kris giggled at Tao's excitement as he pulled him into their shared room. As soon as the door closed with a "click", Tao attacked Kris lips and they're bodies molded against each other perfectly.

 

" Tonight. I top. " Tao said with a husky and seductive voice. Kris puulled away and shook his head.

 

" You lost the bet Hyung! Tonight you have to listen to whatever I say. " Tao smirked as he saw Kris walking to him and hugged him.

 

Tao threw kris on the bed and caused him to yelp. Tao took this oppurtunity to slip his tongue inside his mouth and explored Kris's sweet cavern. Impatient, Tao took off Kris's shirt and...

 

A/N : Think abt the rest yourself. Hehe.

 

The next morning, Kris woke up in Tao's embracing arms and s his arms around Tao's waist. Tao woke up too and stared lovingly at Kris.

 

" Last night was simply DAEBAK! Looks like I'll be the one topping from now on... " Before Tao could finish his words, Kris rebutted with a straight NO. Both of them then giggled again.

 

Hey my dear readers! How have you been doing? There's still a long way to go so please do stay with us throughtout ok? Pinky promise! HAHA!

Subscriptions and comments will be our main motivation to continue! Will update soon!