Of Clouds and Ryeosomnia (Yewook)

100 one-shots challenge

 

*SS4* 
Yesung was staring at the screen. The screen which shows the things going on on stage. More specifically, Ryeowook. He didn't like his performance with that woman. 
"Jealous much?" Eunhyuk asked from behind. That startled Yesung. "Just admit it already. You LOVE Ryeowook.""You LOVE Donghae, don't you?" Yesung retorted. "Just confess already!" Kyuhyun joined in, "like how I confessed to my bunny!" Eunhyuk and Yesung both glared at him. "Use formal language to your HYUNGS." Yesung emphasised on the word HYUNG. Kyuhyun walked away, saying he hears nothing. 
 
"Lets make a bet. Who confesses and gets a chu~ last treats lunch." Eunhyuk made a bet with Yesung. Yesung agreed. 
 
*LETS SEE WHO WINS, NE?*
 
At the dorm~ 
 
"Good job everyone~! Time for a good night's sleep!" Leeteuk bellowed. Everyone dragged themselves back to their own rooms.
 
*Yewook room~*
 
"Hyungie~! Did Wookie do well today?" Ryeowook asked before glomping his whole bed. Yesung said, "Wook! Go bathe!" revealing a little of his anger. Ryeowook sensed the tinge of jealousy in Yesung's voice, and went up to his hyung. "Yesungie hyung… Are you in any way jealous?" Ryeowook asked carefully. "N…Ne... Ryeowook.. I want to tell you something." Yesung answered, feeling guilty. Ryeowook looked into Yesung's dark orbs, expecting the question. 
 
"Wookie... I. I. ILoveyou!" Yesung blurted out. "Hmm? Say that again?" Ryeowook , at the same time wanting to confirm what Yesung just said was actually true. "Kim Ryeowook. I, Kim Yesung, LOVES YOU SO FREAKING MUCH." Yesung repeated, word for word. He looked for an answer in Ryeowook's doe eyes. Ryeowook curled his fingers in the raven mess that Yesung calls his hair. He leans up, and kisses Yesung. They pull away a few minutes later. Ryeowook said,"That's my answer." and he ran into the bathroom, a light blush on his cheeks.
 
Yesung was in a trance. Remembering the kiss. 
 
He woke up from his daydream and went to find Eunhyuk. He found him sitting on the sofa, watching television. "Eunhyuk-ah! I'm done!" Yesung called out. "I won, hyung." Eunhyuk answered without looking at me. "You've been tricked, hyung. Eunhae kept a low profile of their relationship. Kekeke." Yesung widened his eyes in disbelief. "BWOH?!" 
 
"Lunch tomorrow!" Kyuhyun yelled cheekily. Yesung stomped back to his room.
 
"Hyung~ Why are you so angry?" Ryeowook asked curiously. "nevermind~" Yesung said. "It's just a bet." Oops. I take it back. 
"You made a bet with Eunhyuk about confessing, ne?" Ryeowook asked. "n..ne..." Ryeowook stared (or rather, glared) and said "Kim Yesung. You're not taking me as a toy, are you?" (Possessive! Wookie) 
"Undae! Yeobo, Saranghaeyo!" Yesung tried to save himself. 
"Nado Saranghae" And Yesung leaned in for a kiss. But he felt fingers stop him. "This is your punishment for tonight." Ryeowook smirked. He jumped into Yesung's bed and hugged his plush turtle. "Can Wookie sleep in Hyung's bed tonight?" Ryeowook asked, showing off his agyeo. Yesung melted (or died xD). Agreeing to it straight away. 
 
They climbed under the quilt, with Yesung's hand hugging Ryeowook tightly and Ryeowook buried his head into Yesung's chest. Yesung placed a light kiss on sleeping Ryeowook's forehead and drifted off to sleep too.
 
"Awww.. So sweet! Jinja! How fluffy can Yewook get?" Kyuhyun asked as he took pictures of Yewook sleeping in each other's embrace. 
 
Yay! Second prompt finished! DAEBAK! No silent readers :) Please Subscribe! Thankyu!