Oblivious (Yewook)

100 one-shots challenge

 

Oblivious
 
3rd person pov
 
Ryeowook was an innocent eternal maknae and was really oblivious to his surroundings. That’s when Yesung comes in as a hyung, protecting him, caring about him and helping him against all odds. Yesung wants to be the eternal maknae’s favourite hyung and made sure when his Wook was in trouble, he would call out “Yesungie-hyung~!”. Yesung definitely made his point. Ryeowook was always attached to him like super glue. But innocent Wookie didn’t know what his hyung was thinking about even though they shared a room.
 
Yesung pov
 
After putting my Wookie to the bed beside mine, I took Ddangkoma out from his cage. I layed on the bed and talked to Ddangkoma. “Koma, am I in love with with Wookie?” He asked. 
 
His turtle only just turned his back on him and went inside his shell, as if saying “Like I care.” The turtle lover sighed,”You’re so useless.” and he went to dreamland.
 
3rd person pov
 
“Hyung, how does love feel like?” Yesung asked Leeteuk. 
 
The leader looked at him questioningly “Love, is when you feel like protecting this person for the rest of your life, you want the person to be yours, exclusively yours, only yours.” “Wait. WHYAREYOUASKINGABOUTTHIS?” The leader-umma asked him, is his ‘son’ falling for someone? “Umm..” Yesung started. “I.. I love Wookie...” Leeteuk’s umma-mode was instantaneously. 
 
“DON’TYOUDARECORRUPTMYCHILD!” Leeteuk half screamed in the poor lead vocal’s face. 
Yesung tried to calm the ‘umma’ down.
 
”I really love Ryeowook! I get really jealous when i see him with Kyuhyun. I actually dislike Kyuhyun because I know he’s just playing around with Ryeowook. I LOVE RYEOWOOK VERY MUCH. I love him for his character and how he’s always positive, cheering people up, but in fact, he’s hurt inside. I want to be always by his side whenever he breaks down and support him. I want to a hyung that would always be there for Ryeowook no matter what. But, hyung, I don’t know if he feels the same... I really love him alot... This can’t be one-sided love right?”
 
Leeteuk immediately softened at the sight of Yesung’s saddened face. “I will give you 2 choices. Confess to Wookie, or you be miserable for the rest of your life.”
 
Yesung sighed,”Fine. I.. I... I’ll confess to him...”
“ WOOKIE!” Yesung shouted thru the dorm, looking into every room to find Ryeowook.
 
“Neh? I’m in the kitchen hyung!” Wookie replied when he heard Yesung voice call out for him, his heart starting to race. Yes, Wookie likes Yesung for the longest time, but never dared to show affection caused he feared that he thought that Yesung would NEVER like  him! Yesung walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Wookie’s waist, pulling him lose to his body. Wookie wanted to snuggle against him, but restrained himself to do so.
 
“ Hyungie! You were looking for me? I’m busy baking cookies so would you please let go of me?” Wookie said, showing his puppy eyes.
 
“ NO!” Yesung shouted and tightened his arms, “ I want to tell you something Wookie...”
 
Wookie turned to face him and looked into his brown hazelnut colour eyes, with his own curious eyes.
 
“ This may sound pretty weird but... I want to tell you that I love you alot and I want to protect you. I want YOU to be MINE... Wookie... Will you erm... accept my love?” Yesung moved to rest his head on the crook of Wookie’s neck, his earshell and said ily with his husky voice,” will you please?”
 
Wookie shuddered at the sensation and felt blood gush to his cheeks,which littered his baby-like cheeks in a light shade of pink. Wookie then nodded shyly and said,”Nado saranghae, hyungie. I loved you since debut... hehe “ 
 
“Jinjja?! You’re not that oblivious after alI. I loved you the moment I saw you, kekeke. Ppoppo~” (A.N. Its kiss in Kor)
 
Ryeowook blushed again. Yesung slowly leaned in, capturing Ryeowook’s soft, kissable lips. Ryeowook was caught slightly off guard, but his five senses were all absorbed in the sweet kiss that Yesung initiated. Suddenly, he felt Yesung’s tongue his bottom lip, he let Yesung slide his tongue into his warm cavern. Yesung played with Ryeowook’s tongue and explored his lover’s cavern at the same time. Their first kiss was wonderful, except when...
 
“YAH YEWOOK! THE COOKIES ARE GOING TO BE BURNT!” Kyuhyun shouted from outside. 
 
“We’ll continue this later at our room.” Yesung said, his husky voice came back and winked. 
 
A.N. I’ll leave you to think about the rest ;D