Real; Baekren

100 one-shots challenge

Author POV Foreword~

Baekho has been roommates with Ren since highschool and recently Baekho's obsession to sneak into Ren's room and look at him sleep was getting increasingly obsessive. He had a crush on Ren for 8 years already. 8 damn torturing years. He can't control his overflowing emotions, his dreams of Ren feeling just sooooo REAL. He soom can't control himself and confessed to Ren. Will they be together? Or will this be just one-sided love?

 

Now onto the fic~

 

Author POV

It was near midnight. The streets of amazing Seoul was deserted and not a single soul could be seen wandering around. Unlike during daylight, everything was quiet, really quiet. In the house of Baekho and Ren, the peaceful breathing of Ren could be heard through his room. Baekho could not sleep. Again. He quietly got up from his bed and slowing opened the door knob of his room's door and walked to the kitchen to get a cup of water. The cup of water was luke warm, perfect for calming him down. He stared into space, thinking of Ren.

 

" It'll be my eighth year having a crush on Ren tomorrow. How fast time does pass... " Baekho laughed at himself for being such a coward. Such coward for not having the courage to confess to Ren and his stupidity for only staring at Ren when he's sleeping.

 

" Aish... Tonight's going to be another long long night," he sighed and put the cup into the basin before tip-toeing over to Ren's room and slowly opened the door knob, afraid to make any form of noise and wake Ren up. He then closed the door and scampered over to Ren's bedside table and sat down on the chair beside it. He stared at Ren's mesmerizing features. He looked so... beautiful. Baekho lightly traced Ren's forehead, then nose, then eyelids and finally, his soft and tender lips. Baekho was so tempted. He placed his elbow on th bed, causing the bead mattress to sink a little. Baekho then moved a few strips of Ren's blond hair aside and placed a light kiss on his forehead.

 

Baekho then moved down to place a kiss on his lips. He became more greedy, moving his lips harder against Ren's lips. He felt Ren responding to his touches and immediate stopped. He saw Ren flinch and slightly parted his lips, allowing him to enter. He slowly moved his tongue pass his lips and explored Ren's sweet cavern. When he heard Ren's breathing getting more ragged. he snapped out of his thoughts and ran off to his room to prevent him from doing any more things to Ren. He cuddles his bolster tightly and soon fell into deep slumber.

 

Ren woke up next morning or should he say, afternoon. He stretched his arms and his body, then traced his fingers over his lips. The kiss in his dream... felt so real. ( But he'll never know it was Baekho who kissed him *smirks* ) He liked that feeling but soon walked out of the room looking for his hyungie.

 

" Baekho Hyungie?" Ren said while opening Baekho's room door, only being greeted by an empty room. He grumpily made his way to the kitchen and found a note on the note on the dining table : Hey sleepyhead. Wakey wakey! I made some fried rice for u. Its in the microwave. I went out to take care of some matters, would be home by 5 pm later on. See ya!

 

Ren giggled at his Hyung's cuteness and went to the microwave and took out the fried rice. It was still warm so he thought that Baekho must have left not long ago. He ate a spoonful of the fried rice and it tasted great. He proceeded to finish up aand went to take a bath.

 

* With Baekho *

Baekho POV-

 

I have finally decided to confess to Ren today! I decided to whip up a delicious meal for him and then ask for a relationship with him! I can't wait! I walked to the supermarket and got the ingredients i needed and went to the flower shop to get flowers. When I finally reached home, I saw Ren curled up on the sofa, probably sleeping again ( What a pig ). I went to off the television iI assumed he was watching just now and placed a jacket over him as the weather was cold. I then went to the kitchen and started cooking. I hoped for a positive response later on. =)

 

 

Authors POV

Soon before Baekho finished cooking, Ren woke up as a nice smelling aroma of food around his nose. He walked to the kitchen and cheekily jumped on Baekho, giving him a shock.

 

" YA! " Baekho shouted at him. Ren giggled at Baekho's shocked face.

 

" Dinner's ready. " Baekhoo said in a monotone voice, still recovering from the shock he got a few moments ago. He swiftly took out the flowers and left them uder the dining table after he ensured that Ren was sitted. They both ate happily and when they finished, Baekho took out the flowers and knelt infront of Ren.

 

" Ren! Will you erm... be my... Boyfriend?" Baekho said nervously, obviously afraid of rejection.

 

Ren immediately looked shock. He never knew that his hyung liked or should he say loved him. He also didn't have feelings for him either, just brotherly love.

 

" Hyung... I.... I... I... don't actually like you the way you like me... I'm so sorry... " Ren stood up, " but thanks for thr flowers and awesome dinner, I'm... I'm really very sorry Hyung... "

 

What Baekho had feared is unfolding right before his eyes. His crush has just rejected him.

 

" HAHAHAHAHA... I'm so stupid Ren... Just leave me alone and ignore what I said just now. " Baekho laughed and half-shouted at Ren who obliged and slowly walked to his room, turning back to look at his Hyung kneeling helplessly on the floor. Baekho laughed at himself. He was sooo stupid to think that Ren was gay and would accept him. He felt so pathetic, so useless. He gathered himself up and made a call," Hello? I would like book the next flight to anywhere far far from Korea."

 

" Yes sir would you like to go to Dubai? It's taking off at 11.15p.m., 3 hours from now sir. " The person on the other side of the phone replied.

 

" Ok I'll take that flight. I'll have to reach the airport in an hours time right?" Baekho replied

 

" Yes Sir."

 

" Ok thank you " Baekho hanged up. He quickly went to his room and packed his things then went to Ren's room for the last time. Ren has fallen asleep again. Baekho went over and carressed his cheeks for the last time. He felt tears cascade out of his eyes and he rushed out of the house and leaving a note at the door : I'm sorry Ren. I'm leaving for good. I won't be coming back every again. Take care and amke sure you find your true love. Bye...

 

 

2hrs later, Baekho boarded the plane and adjusted himself comfortably on his seat. He looked out of the window and saw the sky peppered with bright shining stars. " Bye Ren... I love you that's why I have to leave... " Baekho mumbled and soon, the plane took off...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S I did a bad job im sorry.

 

 

 

 

Hey precious readers! Pls do subscribe and show us ur support by commenting! Critism and compliments are all welcomed! Thanks!