Rain (Fluff) Kyumin+Yewook Ryeowook's bday fic!

100 one-shots challenge

A.N. It was supposed to be Kyumin! But I can't help but add Yewook in as its Wookie's bday! Saengil Chukha Hamnida Ryeowook!

kid! kyumin

 

 
3rd person POV
 
Little Sungmin sat alone on the swing, sobbing harder as every second passed. His friends had 'abandoned' him for a trip to the cinema to watch 'Finding Nemo'. He didn't join in as his mother wouldn't let him. He sobbed harder at the thought. 
 
Little drops of water fell from the sky as time passed. "Splitter-Splatter" the rain went, creating a puddle on the pavement.
 
Sungmin cried. Why is God so unfair to me?  He thought. Suddenly, he found that he was not under the rain anymore. He was under a small umbrella. He looked up at the owner of the umbrella, a boy with a pair chocolate coloured eyes.
 
The boy asked curiously,"What are you doing here in the rain? By the way, I'm Kyuhyun and I just moved in. Can we be friends?" 
 
Sungmin melted at the young boy's voice. His voice.. It sounds like chocolate.. No.. Melted warm chocolate... Sungmin stood up, introducing himself,"Anneyong Kyuhyun, Sungmin inminda!" Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin.
 
He looks older than me.. "Sungmin-ah, how old are you?" Kyuhyun asked
 
"6 years old" Sungmin answered.
 
"Hyungie! I'm 5 years old" Kyuhyun told his new friend.
 
"You're cute!" Sungmin pinched Kyuhyun's cheeks.
 
They soon found out that Kyuhyun was Sungmin's new neighbor who just moved into the empty house next door. They both jumped for joy when they heard that. Both of them became best friends. They also went to the same kindergarten and go over to one of their houses to play every afternoon. They just stuck to each other like super glue. They also made friends with 2 schoolmates, Yesung and Ryeowook and became a close group.
 
*Three years later, in Ryeowook’s home*
 
The four of them, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Yesung, were celebrating Ryeowook’s birthday. They named themselves as K.R.Y.S, putting the first initials of their names together. 
 
“Saengil Chukha Hamnida, Ryeowook!” All of them chorused. Ryeowook made a wish and blew out the candles.
 
“What did you wish for, Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun asked.
 
“I wish that all of us will stay together forever!” Ryeowook squealed, his face glowed.
 
“Ryeowook! Your wish will not come true if you tell other people! Pabo!” Kyuhyun laughed, being the evil one in the group.
 
Ryeowook showed a kicked-puppy face and tears welled up in his eyes. He looked up to Yesung, “Hyungie!!! Kyuhyun bullied me AGAIN!” he pointed to Kyuhyun who was rolling on the floor, laughing like a madman.
 
Yesung hugged crying Ryeowook and kissed his forehead,”Aigoo, we will stay together, and hyung will protect you forever. Stop crying Wookie!”
 
and Yewook moments will start playing. Kyuhyun thought.
 
Suddenly, Sungmin gave Kyuhyun one, hard shove that sent him onto the floor again, this time groaning in pain.
 
“Hyung!!” The maknae on the cold floor cried,“You just shoved me for the third time this week!” Sungmin grinned with triumph.
 
“This is a signal to you not to bully anyone when I’m around.” Sungmin said with a failed warning tone when Kyuhyun sat back next to him, smirking.
 
“My CuteMin is jealous~!” He sang. A blush crept up Sungmin’s cheeks. Suddenly, he tumbled onto the ground again.
 
Little Ryeowook actually shoved him.“Those taekwondo lessons helped you, didn’t it?” Sungmin praised Ryeowook and Yesung ruffled the younger’s hair, hand curling around Ryeowook’s waist, leaving Kyuhyun ignored on the ground.
 
“Min! Don’t leave me on the ground!” Kyuhyun said, using agyeo, knowing that it will not work, but tried anyway.
 
Sungmin helped him up after a few minutes of ignoring him. “Kamsa Min!” He said, and pecked Sungmin on his cheek.
 
Sungmin blushed a shade of pink, darker than the previous one.
 
“Kyumin’s in love~” Yesung sang cheekily, effectively bringing the said people out of their own world.
 
Kyumin glared at Yesung, then Ryeowook and shouted,”It’s not like you don’t love Wook!” at the same time.
 
A blush found its way to Ryeowook when Yesung retorted,”I can do it much better than both of you!” and he kissed Ryeowook and whispered,”Saranghae” Ryeowook replied,”Nado saranghaeyo.” The Kyumin (couple?) were now furious.
 
But Ryeowook managed to ease their anger by saying, “Cake?” as Yesung cut 2 slices and shoved it in their face. Both of them wolfed down their share in minutes, helping themselves to seconds, as Yewook watched, astounded. 
 
Time flies while the four good friends were having fun, and its now time for Kyuhyun and Sungmin to go home. Yesung’s parents let him stay for a sleepover at Ryeowook’s.  
 
Kyuhyun walked Sungmin to the playground he met him years ago and suddenly said, ”Sungmin-ah, I..I..I love you..”, breaking the silence between them. Sungmin smiled, he tip-toed and whispered into Kyuhyun’s ear,”Saranghae”
 
Kyuhyun leaned in and captured Sungmin’s lips. Our first kiss, Kyuhyun thought. And a drizzle fell from the evening sky, creating a peaceful melody that rung in their ears. In the same place that I met him and fell for him, and the same rain that fell on us when we were still in kindergarten.
 
End!
A.N. Can you guess who was the one who suggested watching Finding Nemo? Kekeke!