14. I Am The Best [내가가장이다]

100 one-shots challenge

Title: I Am The Best [내가가장이다]

Genre: Songfic; fluff

Character: CL x Dara, Minzy and Bom

Warnings: It’s a very crappy piece * peace out *

Disclaimers:

Summary: Dara got dumped

[Song: Till I Forget about you - Big Time Rush]

 

* Rings * “Unnie! Your phone!” Dara grabbed her phone and answered the call. “Must be him again. Wonder why unnie is always so happy with him. He is a player but unnie won’t listen!” CL muttered under her breath.

 

“Unnie! Why are you crying?” Minzy ran to Dara’s side and hugged her. “What happened?” “It’s.....It’s over.” Dara suddenly stood up, wiped her tears away and said, “Sisters, we’re gonna party tonight!” With a sparkle in her eye and a gleaming smile, CL, Minzy and Bom knew she was not kidding.

 

CL, Minzy and Bom shifted uncomfortably as they arrived in the club. It was Dara’s first time going out with them since she went out with him. Seeing Dara so happy made CL sad, knowing she was broken inside. Bom and Minzy tried all means to convince her it wasn’t a good idea, but seeing Dara party like a star on the dance, they joined in.

 

* buzz * CL unlocked her phone and saw the message. “Hi Chaerin, it’s Dara’s bf here. Just wondering, does Dara miss me? Didn’t receive her calls or messages, feels weird for once.” “She’s partying her freedom away now, she won’t be contacting you any sooner. Just so you know, Dara’s feelings are not something to play with. And you are her EX, not BF. Have a good night ^_^” * send * CL then locked her phone and pulled Dara away from the stage. “Dara, are you okay?” “Don’t worry, I’m totally.... FINE!!” Dara smiled. “Well, it’s time to go back.. Get Bom and Minzy,” CL replied, still suspicious.

 

As they were walking back to the dorm, they passed some eateries and clothing stores. Dara just ran around shouting “It’s MY treat today!” Bom and Minzy who were unhappy about being dragged away, cheered up and they ended up walking back with bags and bags of food and clothes.

 

“TO FREEDOM! CHEERS!” Dara smiled and laughed happily. CL finally relaxed and believed Dara was over him. “It’s good that she’s over him. He was a jerk anyway, playing with her feelings.” CL thought to herself. Grabbing her phone, she blocked his contact off her phone and toasted, “To Dara’s freedom!”  

 
 
A/N Sorry for the really short piece, i don't really know 2ne1 well to write a good one. Next fic is gonna come today too. Fresh from typing! :D