13. The Best ~ Chunjoe

100 one-shots challenge

A.N. I'm just gonna add some information here to let the readers who are not really familiar with Teen Top to also read the story! 

C.A.P - Oldest of the group
Chunji, also Chanhee - Power vocal
L.Joe, also Byunghyun - Mischeivous rapper
Niel - Mentioned only (not really familiar)
Ricky - Same^
Changjo - Maknae

It was Halloween and the kids of Teen Top decided to go for a haunted house ride in an amusement park. The younger members bounced happily in the amusement park, heading straight towards the haunted house, where they were made to sit in twos. The kids easily divided, well except for Chunji and L.Joe though, because Changjo grabbed Ricky and C.A.P grabbed Niel, so they ended up sitting together.

When they got on the ride, Chunji realized that L.Joe was having a bit of problem on putting on the safety belt. He then saw that L.Joe was shivering. Haha! Byung is actually scared. Before the crew member of the ride came to secure the safety belts and restraints once more, he overlapped his hands over the shivering ones of L.Joe. Feeling the cold hands tense up, he says, “Byung, let me help you.” *click* “There. Byung, don’t be scared, Hyung is here. Where did our mischievous rapper go?” He saw L.Joe relax and laugh for a bit, and tense up again after the crew member checked their restraints and gave a thumbs up for the ride to go. When the ride started moving, L.Joe unconsciously grabbed Chunji’s hand in fear. Chunji used his thumb to the back of L.Joe’s hand, hoping that it would soothe L.Joe.

In the initial bumpy ride, there were all sorts of scary things popping out. Zombies, bloody dolls, and even a ghost followed by billowing white smoke. Then, they were transported into another room, where there was a holograph of a hung skeleton. Suddenly, more giant skeletons popped out along the side, spouting fire and spray water all together. In a flash, they disappeared from the room as the ride reversed, and stopped somewhere. Suddenly, a really scary picture of a girl came out as the ride went downwards, plunging into deep darkness. Not even a single speck of light was seen as they tore through the course, not being able to see what’s coming only heightened their fear. After about 2 minutes, which seems like 2 hours to L.Joe, the ride finally stopped. The Teen Top kids jumped out of their seats, squealing how fun it was and they wanted to do it again and again. L.Joe could only make out a weak smile to Chunji before stumbling out. Chunji, being the overly-concerned hyung, immediately got out and supported L.Joe in his arms. “Chan.. Hee.. Nausea...” That’s all L.Joe could say before there was a gagging sound in his throat. Chunji settled the other kids and left them with C.A.P for another round. He quickly ushered the pale rapper to the restroom.

After L.Joe vomited in the toilet, he felt much better. At least he was able to walk in a straight line to Chunji. L.Joe asked Chunji, “Hyung, won’t you think this is a prank since I always prank everyone?”

“I don’t think that you will go to the extent of pranking me by forcing yourself to vomit. And, your face is so pale.” Chunji replied, lifting a hand to a side of L.Joe’s cheek, the younger flushed a bit at the contact but smiled, showing hyung that he was okay.

They then met the others back at the entrance of the ride. From there, they went to eat at a random restaurant just opposite their dorm, then they went back to their dorms, searching for the comforts of their bed.

When they turned off the lights that night, L.Joe was positively sure that he would have nightmares, for cold eerie shivers would sneak up his spine every now and then when he thought about the gory scenes and darkness. Just then, he felt his bed dip. He was sure all of them were asleep like dead logs already. He turned around and saw the cute face of Chunji in the dim light of the moon outside through the window. God, Chanhee looks so cute in this view.

Chanhee whispered, “I’m sure you won’t be able to sleep, so I’m here to be your teddy bear~!” Chunji slid his arms around L.Joe. He thought L.Joe would literally laugh at him or make fun of him, after all, he is the most mischievous one around. But he didn’t expect L.Joe to say the words that make his heart warm ever since.

“You’re the best teddy bear I’ve ever had then.” L.Joe mumbles, his head snuggling into the warmths of the older’s body.

A.N. OMG This is failed horror. This is my first time writing a Teen Top fic! *-* I feel quite happy with it actually xD. I’m so sorry, this actually looks like a ficlet instead of a fic. :(

Oh. and the link to the side story of Badeul! Here it is! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/351034