12. OMG ~ Badeul

100 one-shots challenge

 

Sandeul was a person that was really outspoken, bursting with confidence and exclaims most. One of his exclamation words, OH MY GOD. 
 
But, never did Sandeul think of using this word so many times in just 24 hours. It all started right when he woke up, and ended when he went to bed.
 
~That Morning~
 
“Ugh.” Sandeul awoke to the strong rays of light beaming through his windows with its curtain drawn up. “5 more minutes...” He mumbled, as if he could stop the bright interruption. 
 
Wait. Why is the sunlight so bright? Isn’t it 6am?!
 
With his brain put fully into use, Sandeul jolted up into a seating position. He looked at the clock instantaneously. The digital clock wrote 11am. 11AM?! 11AM?! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE PHOTOSHOOT AT 10.30AM!!! “OH MAH GODDDDD!!!! WHY DIDN’T ANYONE WAKE ME UPPPPPPP!?” Sandeul freaked out and chose random clothes, put them on, bolted to the toilet and washed up. That’s where he found a sticky note. 
 
Deullie-yah
 
We figured out that you’ll be up by 11.30am so we left for the photoshoot w/o you. Its just at one of the studios in the office building. We will try and stall time for you but don’t ask how. Sneak in using the way that we did during pre-debut times. 
 
P.S. Its Jinyoungie’s birthday today. Prepare your agyeo. 
 
Shinwoo hyung.
 
 
After he got everything done in like 2 minutes which is uber fast, he rushed out of the house in top speed. He bolted through the streets like lightning, not even bothering to put on sunglasses to avoid being seen. Just before the office building, he turned into the park beside it and tried to spot the tree which would lead to the open window. That’s where he needs to jump into the window. He lurched for the branches and climbed all the way up to the branch that was supposed to climb into the building through the window. But, heavens wasn’t on his side. The windows were closed. “Oh my gawdddd.. Just my luck.” He fished out his phone and dialled a random number. It was Baro. This dongsaeng was reliable and nice. “Sunwoo ah. Open the window!” He said. In a blink of an eye, Baro was helping Sandeul into the building. He quickly instructed him that he was supposed to have a stomache and head straight towards the make up noonas. 
 
Sandeul did as he was told and successfully lied his way through the whole photoshoot. As he stepped out of the office building to proceed to lunch with the other members, he noticed that a certain Cha Sunwoo was missing. This was when his phone rang. He read the text.
 
Hyungieeeeee I’m stuck in a treeee. Its the one u climbedddd~~~
 
“OH. MY. GOD!” Sandeul exclaimed. CNU, Jinyoung and Gongchan stared at him weirdly. Sandeul waved off their questioning stares. “Oh. Its nothing. I’ll meet you back here for the van to take us to the Jinyoung Day stage.” He brisk walked towards the park. Oh damn. What if Sunwoo gets hurt or scratch or what. HE CANT CLIMB EVEN THOUGH HE’S THE SQURRIEL. And I’m a duck. The B1A4 eco-system is seriously jumbled (f-ed up) 
 
As he made his way nearer to the tree, he saw the rapper’s hands grabbing on the branch above him, and his legs trying to reach the branch beneath him. Sandeul was amazed. How did he text me this way?! Baro seemed to read his thoughts and said, “I initially slipped and fell, hurting a bit of my leg and after i text you, i tried to stand up and stumbled... So yeah.” Sandeul wasted no time in climbing the tree and pushed Baro up to the initial branch he was grabbing on for dear life. Sandeul went around guiding him down the tree and he thought Baro finally made it when he stepped onto the final branch before jumping down. Little did he know, clumsy Baro acted up again and Baro slipped, resulting in both of them tumbling down onto the ground. Baro landed on top of Sandeul, and their lips were just that close to meeting. Sandeul never expected this to happen. 
 
Before Sandeul could push Baro off or have any reaction, Baro pecked Sandeul on the lips and said, “Sandeullie Hyung, saranghae.” And he ran off. Sandeul swore that he almost fainted then and there, but instead of swooning like a fangirl, he just got up and “OMG-ed” again. Baro actually likes me. 
 
I should return the favour, should I? *smirk*
 
That evening at Romantic Jinyoung Day, at backstage, Sandeul caught Baro in a corner where nobody would see them. He whispered, “I think I should return the favour, should I?” He pressed his lips onto Baro’s and soon felt Baro’s tongue swiping over his bottom lip. Sandeul opened his mouth slightly, allowing Baro free access to his warm cavern. They both parted when they needed air. Baro broke the silence between them. “Well... Does this mean that you’re my boyfriend now?” Sandeul nodded. Baro held Sandeul’s hand and they both returned back to the waiting area like little happy kids.
 
The next ‘OMG’ moment was really sweeeeeeeet. They were presents and they were supposed to do agyeo for their leader. But surely CNU won’t do agyeo? 
 
“Now its time for the last real present!” The MC announced. CNU crept up to Jinyoung. Jinyoung opened his eyes. CNU held him in a really awkward side kiss position. According to the MC, CNU looked like he wanted to kiss Jinyoung but Jinyoung hesitated. More like they didn’t wanna show their relationship to the world. But CNU got his way and gave Jinyoung a peck on his cheek. Jinyoung looked insane as he fangirl/boy over it. 
 
Soon, it was over and they were heading back to the dorms. The Badeul couple were really curious. They shouted, “Hyungs are you in a relationship already?!” This alerted the couple sitting in front. They quickly turned back and silenced them hastily.
 
When they reached their dorms, the Shinyoung coupled shouted at the poor rapper and vocal. “WHAT THE HELL WHY DID YOU ACTUALLY SHOUT THAT U KNOW MANAGER HYUNG COULD HEAR IT EVEN THOUGH HE’S ASLEEP.” Baro, being the thick skinned one, manages to ask, “Hyungs, so are you in a relationship?” Sandeul shows Baro a *le and WTF* face and the hyungs sighed in defeat. CNU took Jinyoung’s hand and said, “Happy now?”
 
“You’re not the only ones, Shinwoo hyung.” Gongchan’s small voice cut in. All 4 stare at the newcomer, their maknae. “You...” Jinyoung questioned in a deadly tone. “No.” Gongchan pointed at Badeul. “Them. I saw them kissing when i was on the way to the toilet. When I was going back to backstage, I saw them holding hands. Enough evidence, Jinyoung-hyung?” Jinyoung glanced at the shocked couple. Sandeul mouthed “Oh my Godddd” at Baro. When CNU heard the news, he immediately looked furious. Jinyoung was laughing at the bear like creature beside him. The other 3 were puzzled. “Uhmmm.. Hyungs?” Gongchan tried to get the attention of the two supposedly the most mature people in the room which were incoherent now. 
 
“Pay up, Shinwoo!” Jinyoung was so close to crying when he laughed. CNU was wrong. After the money was paid, they explained that they bet on who was going to be the next couple, and the loser would treat food. Sandeul was speechless. These hyungs..
 
When Sandeul finally turned off the lights and went to bed, thinking that this ABSOLUTELY ridiculous day was over. Well, he was wrong. The ‘OMG’ gods are not letting him go yet. Just as the duck was about to slip into dreamland, he heard the squeak of his door being open, and a creak. 
 
Sandeul snuggled into the warmths of his blanket more, he couldn’t see what the thing was and he certainly didn’t want to see it. Oh my god oh my god oh my god... Sandeul chanted mentally. Cold beads of sweat formed as his heart rate went up when he felt another presence in his room which only him, Lee Sandeul occupied. “Hyungg~” He heard he person say in a whiny voice. He knew who it was. He looked back. “Yeah?” The shadow asked “Deullie ah, can i sleep with you?” He asked, hugging his pillow. Sandeul moved a bit to make space. “Ne.”  Sandeul felt his bed dip as he laid down and huddled under the blanket. Then he felt arms around his waist. “Baro-yah.” He turned to face Baro. “Saranghae.” Baro replied, “Nado saranghae, my baby ducky.” and kissed Sandeul on the temple, before allowing him to snuggle into Baro’s chest. 
 
They both drifted off to dreamland after that... 
 
A.N. As promised people! I'm really sorry for the randomness of this fic! And for the Shinyoung part, I'm gonna add a side story to it so make sure to check out the next chapter and click on the link! And next chapter will be Chapter 13! I will make a Horror fic if I can *CoughI'mSorrycough* See you guys later!