The Reason

100 one-shots challenge
Author's POV Foreword~
Onew and Taemin were together for 3 months and both of them stick to each other everywhere they went. Till one day, Taemin met his childhood friend, Minho. Taemin starting neglecting Onew and started to go out with Minho very often, leaving little time for Onew. Seeing Taemin being so happy with Minho, he felt heartbroken. Unexpected after 2 weeks, Taemin actually asked for more privacy space and told Onew not to meet him so often because he wanted to spend even more time with Minho. Now completely neglecting Onew. Unable to see this situation going any further, he made a decision.......
 
Now onto the fic~
 
Author's POV
Onew laid down on his bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. It has been weeks since he saw his baby Taeminnie. He sighed at the thought and plooped himself on his elbows and shifted to off the lamplight on his bedside table. Onew decided to look up for Taemin tomorrow, nodding at the decision, he soon fell asleep, not knowing what would happen tomorrow when he sees Taemin.
 
" It's morning already, I better quickly was up and go to Taemin's place before he leaves for school! " Onew said excitedly. After 20 minutes, he was ready and walked towards Taemin's house, wondering how Taemin would react when he sees Onew. Onew giggled at the thought. Soon, he reached his apartment and to his surprise he found the door ajar. Curiosity got the better of him and he slowly opened the door calling out for Taemin. What he saw next made him fear. He saw a trail of clothes leading from the main door to Taemin's room. He hoped for the best but as he walked nearer to the room, his fear was getting increasingly fearful. His trembling hands then reach out for the door knob and slowly turned it, painfully slowly revealing the room.
 
He felt tears well up in his eyes when he saw what was on the bed. Taemin... Taemin was with another guy... Minho. Onew ran to his side and pulled Taemin up.
 
" What the hell is this?! " Onew shouted at Taemin who still had a sleepy face. Onew's tears threatened to fall anytime.
 
" I... I... can explain Onew! It's not what you think as it is! " Taemin exclaimed, waving his hands in the air frantically.
 
" Mmmmmnnnn... Taemin baby... Don't have to bother explaining... I'm sure Onew knows what we did already.." Minho said, awoken from Onew's loud shouting.
 
Onew felt his world collaspe on him when he heard Minho's words. His boyfriend... Taemin... actually slept with another guy. Onew immediately ran out of the house. He ran and ran non stop, not caring how tired his legs were. He wiped away his tears as he ran but tears just kept falling, blurring his vision. He soon tripped over a rock and fell onto the grass. He couldn't help but think about the happy and sweet times he and Taemin shared. Taemin was always there whenever he was sad, always cheering up with his aegyo. He smiled at the thoughts... until Taemin met his childhood friend again, Minho. Taemin starting hanging out with Minho more often then he did with Onew. Onew felt very neglected when he saw Minho and Taemin being touchy at the school's front gate.
 
But he never thought that Taemin would have gone soooo far. He never thought that Taemin would cheat on him for Minho. Was Onew not good enough for Taemin? Was Onew unable to give Taemin the happiness he wanted. Onew always saw happiness in Taemin's eyes whenever he saw Taemin with Minho, but when he was with Onew, Onew couldn't see any happiness at all. Onew felt amazing when he was with Taemin. But Taemin's heart wasn't with him anymore.
 
Then Onew made a decision. He decided that he should leave Taemin, not to be his burden anymore. Not to obstruct him from looking for his true happines, with Minho. He loved Taemin alot, but he loved him so much that he would rather leave Taemin then see Taemin suffering with him. He slowly made his way back and packed his things. Before he left, he wrote a note and slot it into Taemin's letter box.
 
The not wrote : Dear Taemin, Onew here. I've decided that we should break up. It looks like we weren't meant for each other. I'm leaving for good and won't be coming back anymore. Hope you find your true happiness with Minho. Saranghae...
 
After slotting the letter in, Onew walked off with heavy steps and his laggage...
 
 
 
Hey readers! Thanks for the support by reading it! And also sorry for the late reply! Will be updating another story later on! Comments will be appreciated!