Why? Sichul

100 one-shots challenge

"Hyung!!! Wae??" Siwon wailed like a girl (/shot) Heechul was seriously annoyed. He hates Sunday. Somehow Siwon will not get tired of trying to convince the cat-like hyung to go to the Church with him. "ARRGGHHHH NO SIWON. I WILL NOT GO TO CHURCH!!!!!!!" Heechul firmly screeched. Siwon went on preaching and Heechul yelled, "JUST GO TO THE CHURCH YOURSELF OR I WILL LOCK YOU IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL!" Siwon backed off and went to church alone, again.

That night, Siwon went to the evil maknae for help. "Kyuhyun-ah. Help me with ur evil hyung. What do I have to do to get him to church?" Siwon asked. Kyuhyun laughed VERY loudly, waking up Sungmin who was sleeping on his lap ( I just had to add this, im sry ). Kyuhyun updated Sungmin on Siwon's situation and Sungmin fell onto the floor laughing. Siwon was puzzled. "What?" He asked. "Its so easy!" Kyumin chorused. "Just kidnap Heebum.." Sungmin said. "threaten Heechul to go to the church" Kyuhyun continued, "and just return him after that!" Sungmin continued. He quickly thanked the couple and went to look for Eunhae.

Eunhae were playing with plushies as expected. Siwon whispered to them his plan and they all chuckled evilly.

*Church day!*

"Kim Heechul. If you want to have Heebum back, go to the church with Siwon. If not, Han J Heebum will be killed. *Insert sorrowed meowing here*" The robotic voice beeped through the phone. "NOOOO. I WILL GOOOOO! DONT KILL MY HEEBUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Heechul's shrill voice reverberated around the 12th floor dorm. Siwon chuckled and muttered a slient prayer that Heechul will not kill himself. 

But soon, a crazy Heechul ran out of the church like a mad horse to find Heebum when Donghae accidentally sent the location of Heebum to Heechul instead of Siwon. And Siwon vowed to never bring Heechul to a church EVER AGAIN.