Boyfriend?

Happy Endings Don't Exist

Chae Ri drove back to her boyfriend’s house lazily, it has been a long day meeting with her new business partner. Who could’ve known there was someone as handsome as him on this earth. She let herself in and found L.joe sleeping on the couch with an open book on his chest, she closed the book and set it aside before brushing his bangs away from his eyes, he woke up a little startled but then smiled at her “How was the business partner?” he asked rubbing his eyes “Don’t remind me” Chae Ri said letting out a little laugh “Did something go wrong?” he had a frown on his face with a confused expression “No, it’s just that…never mind”  she replied before getting up to get a drink from the kitchen “Are you feeling better?” she asked from the kitchen “Yeah” L.joe answered shortly, he stood up and went up to his girlfriend, snaking his arms around her waist “I have something to ask you” he whispered in her ear “Yes?” she asked innocently “Is your new business partner gay?” he asked with a serious tone and look, Chae Ri let out a wry laugh and turned around to face him “He’s really straight, even straighter than you” she commented “Why does that make me worry?” he asked faking a thinking face. She went out of his grasp and dropped her body onto the couch “So tired” she whined before picking up her bag and standing up “I have to go home early because I have a lot of paperwork to do for the Spring Project” Chae Ri pouted “Okay you better finish early and rest” L.joe said and kissed her forehead then walked her to her car.

While looking through the designs at her study desk, the thought of Jaejoong popped up in Chae Ri’s head. No mater how handsome he was there was an uneasy aura surrounding him, she shook the thought away and continued to concentrate on the designs. The next day Chae Ri had more things to discuss with Jaejoong “Want to go out for lunch?” Jaejoong asked when they finished sorting through more things “Umm sure” Chae Ri answered thinking it was rude to refuse. Even though Jaejoong was 22 and she was only 18, things between them weren’t awkward. Jaejoong found Chae Ri very mature for a girl her age and began to take much more interest in her than he should’ve, Chae Ri never noticed these things and only looked at him as a business partner,  however good looking this guy is she had L.joe and was very happy with him. Two months passed quickly and Chae Ri hadn’t had much time to be with L.joe since she had so much to do on the Spring Project and a lot of presentations were necessary. The day the Spring Project was going into operation came, Chae Ri woke up super early and got ready, she made sure she had all her files with her before leaving the house at 8:00am sharp. She headed to the company first and met up with Secretary Kang to plan a whole lot of things before driving to the venue together. When she arrived she immediately went backstage and made sure everything was in its right place, she talked to the backstage director and the make up artist then told the models not to eat anything until after the show has finished. Soon the show began and backstage was rushing madly trying to keep everything on time and up to schedule, Chae Ri watched in the shadows of the side curtains talking with the director on how the models could improve and where the lights were too dim. After the director left she scanned the audience and found L.joe sitting in the front row, he spotted her too and smiled at her giving her the thumbs up, Chae Ri smiled back then shifted her gaze towards the other side of the curtains where Jaejoong stood in his messy dress shirt and loosened tie.

After the show finished everyone thanked each other for their hard work “Want to have a celebration lunch with me?” Jaejoong asked Chae Ri “Sorry I already have someone waiting for me, besides there is a celebration party tonight” she answered feeling a little guilt “Yeah, see you tonight” he waved then left. Chae Ri made her way to the front door and was met with L.joe leaning against his car “Hey” he smiled as he saw her approaching, he opened the car door for her and she stepped in “Where to princess?” he said after getting into the driver’s seat “Hmm I know I good restaurant round the corner” “Yes ma’am!” L.joe beamed before speeding off. “Did you enjoy it?” she asked while sipping some red wine “Yup, you did a great job” he complimented “It wasn’t just me” Chae Ri answered smiling “There is a celebration party tonight, can you come?” she asked, L.joe looked up “I have nothing on but shouldn’t it just be staff?” he asked “But I want everyone to meet my boyfriend” Chae Ri pouted “Aigoo so cute, sure I’ll come” he said pinching her cheek. That night Chae Ri wore the newest dress in their collection and showered herself in branded accessories, L.joe came to pick her up in a smart suit and also branded accessories “Is that G-dragon’s earring?” Chae Ri asked amused when she saw her boyfriend wearing a dangly earring on one ear “Yup!” he answered proudly. They arrived at the hotel the party was being held at, Chae Ri introduced L.joe to everyone and they all thought he was very handsome, when Chae Ri spotted Jaejoong she pulled L.joe away “Oh there you are” Jaejoong said as he saw her approach “L.joe this is my business partner for the Spring Project” she introduced “Oh hello, I’m Chae Ri boyfriend” L.joe smiled holding out his hand for Jaejoong to shake. Jaejoong was surprised at first but quickly regained his composure and shook L.joe’s hand. Just then a girl bumped into Chae Ri, spilled her champagne all over Chae Ri’s dress.

Oooh so who's the girl that spilled her champagne on Chae Ri? She's made an appearance before but i only mentioned her briefly, see if you can guess ;D COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3