Getting Along

Dancing Under The Stars

i have to inform you guys something, that Rina's school is an ART school. sorry i'm late to inform you ... mianhae *bows*'

aaaanyway, i'm going to update chapter 2! well, let's see how it goes .....

sorry if this chappie's a little short ....

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

That guy smiled at me as he sat beside me, “annyeong, my name is Sehun. Can we be friends, Rina-sii…??”

I nodded slowly as I blush. I gave him a small smile. "bangabseubnida ..." i bowed my head ...

 

After class dismissed, I had a little chat with Sehun ….

“so, where do you come from, originally?”

“I came from Tokyo, actually …” he confessed while rubbing his nape.

I gasped, “then, how come your Korea is so fluent?”

He chuckled nervously, “uhh …. I …. was born here. Then, 3 years ago, my father had to transfer job to Tokyo. And one week ago ….we came back from Tokyo. Oh, how I miss Seoul. I wanted to travel around town but .. I think I don’t have time …. Yeah, like that …”

“oh ….” I responded.

“hey, can I call you not formally?” Sehun suddelnly asked.

I nodded, “of course …”

“hmm … Rina-ah …”

“Sehun-ah …” I smiled.

“aniyo! You should call me oppa!”

“aah, arasseo, Sehun oppa …” I smiled.

Silence, “well, gotta go, had to prepare for dance class later. Bye~” I waved. He smiled.

 

 

 

I go to the locker to save my art books and preparing for dance class. Suddenly, Suzy bumped me as she smirks. I rolled my eyeballs as I closed my locker. I walked to the girls changing room.

 

“awww~ do you already forget me because that Sehun guy?”

“why are you such a dirty-headed girl…?” I asked.

She chuckled, “let’s just say, this is your chance to forget Kai!”

“like … how…??” I asked.

“hey, Rina-ah!!” someone called me. I turned my back to bump to someone. “oh .. uhmm .. mianhae ….” He said.

“oh, Sehun oppa … what’s wrong?”

 “ooh, so you two are already getting along with each other, ehhh?” Suzy asked with a grin.

We both blushed, “yah! Bae Suzy ….!!”

“ohh, no need to be mad, missy ….. by the way, be careful, Sehun-ssi …” Suzy warned.

Sehun gulped, “waeyo?”

Suzy glance him from head to toe, “sooner or later, I know you’ll become the next Kingka. Beware of the fangirls … they’re crazy here ….” Suzy said while tapping her chin.

“aaah, ne, arasseo, Suzy-ssi …”

“oh, and also ….”

“what else…?” I asked.

“don’t ever hang out with the one that named Yoon Heejung!”

I jumped, “ahh .. yes! She’s the here and she’s the super duper annoying human! Don’t ever glance at her! She’s too ty! Oh yeah, if you still likes to hang out with her, don’t regret it ‘cause she likes to seduce guys …” I added.

Sehun suddenly laugh, “arasseo .. arasseo …”

Suzy giggled as I slightly chuckling, “catch you for dance class later, Rina-ah ….” Suzy said as she left us alone.

 

Aishh~ that girl. She’s such a naughty girl. But still, she’s the best friend ever to me. She always there for me and always support everything I do. She’s a supportive friend.

 

 

 

“ahem. I was asking….” Sehun breaks the awkward silence…..

I turned my face to him… “yes?”

Sehun rubbed his nape, “would you… I mean … take me to a tour around school?”. “Rina-yaah~!” Kai shouted.

Kai suddenly stared at me and sehun. He slightly pouting, “what’s with you two..? anyways …. Let’s go to dance class together….” He started to pull my arm. Uhh … how can I handle this…??

 

 

It takes time to hold him. Then, I wiggled my arm so that his hands were off me, “sorry, oppa .. I have to take Sehun oppa to tour around the school. He’s the new student, remember…? Maybe later…”

“b-but … we haven’t hang out much recently, can’t someone take Sehun and we can hang out…?”

“and whose fault is that? mine?? i think not ..... mianhae … he’s the one that asked me before you does .. fair is fair, come on Sehun oppa ...”

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

How is it? ^^

please comment and subscribe if you like it ... <3

 

oh, and i have to tell you that i'll not update any fanfic until 5 july ...

because i'll going to go on a vacation with my family and i'm not allowed to use the internet ... :(

so, annyeong for now and see you next week ... ^^

i'll surely miss you guys ... :D

 

 

P/S : NO PLAGIARISM please ....

hehe, thank you .. ^^