Best Friends Or Not?

Dancing Under The Stars

heyy alll ~~ ^^

i'm back and i'm going to update this instant! ^_^

enjoy ... :D

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I pulled Sehun’s arm. Kai stand there, dumbfounded. “hey, bro! let’s go to the café…” I heard some kingkas asking him to hang out again. They were Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I sighed as I close my eyes.

 

 

“yah! Rina-ah ….” Sehun called me.

“ne?”

“gwaenchanhayo?” he asked.

 

I nodded slowly. We took some tour around the school. We ended up sitting at the rooftop. We sat there calmly as some gentle breeze passes us.

 

“it’s nice here, right?” I asked.

Sehun nodded as he smiled, “the gentle breeze makes me feel calm …”

“I usually go here when I feel sad or something bothering me ….” I closed my eyes and felt the breeze around ….

“what’s wrong between you and that guy before?”

“naaaah~ nothing’s wrong. He’s my childhood friend. we both usually loves to hang out with each other and enjoy the company. , but, lately … he’s hanging out with the kingkas and queenkas more often that hanging out with me ….. I feel left out. But, I’m lucky to have a bestfriend like Suzy.” I explained.

“oh, mianhae …” he said.

I face him, “what are you apologizing for?”

“I’m sorry your bestfriend left you like that… can we .. I mean … be bestfriends? I promise, I wont ever leave you …” he asked.

I smiled happily, “of course! I’d love to be your best friend! let’s promise me we’ll never going to hate each other!” I held my pinky out.

He dozed off a moment, “uhh … n-ne! I promise!” he intertwined his pinky with mine.

“oh! Almost time for class, let me show you to singing class …”then, I led him to singing class. That’s his next subject anyway.

“you’re okay alone…?”

“I’m fine, I guess .. I’ll make some friends here … annyeong~!” he waved at me.

 

I smiled as I head to the girls changing room. I smiled along the way as I spot Kai, standing in front of the girls changing room. I was confused at first, but I shrugged it off ....

 

 

 

“such a ert ..” I mumbled as I pass him.

Then, I felt someone grabs me by my shoulder, “Rina-ah…”

“what? Are you happy now? You’re getting along with the kingkas and queenkas better. You left me and I was really sad about it! lucky though, I have Suzy as my best friend! plus, now Sehun is also by my side! I think, we’re not best friends anymore, right…?” I shrugged his hands off my shoulder.

Then, he held me and made me face him, “please listen to me! I don’t want to hang out with them! I was forced to! I always miss hanging out with you! I want you to come with us, but the others just don’t want you to be with us…”

I stared him, “I hope you’re not lying to me. Because I trust you and I’m giving your last chance…”

He hugged me, “gomawo, Rina-ah … you’re the bestest friend I ever had…”

I hugged him back as I smiled, “oh! Gotta change! I’m going to be late ….” I said as I runs into the room.

 

 

~Sehun’s P.O.V~

 

They’re best friends, eh? But, seeing those two close enough, I think they’re not meant to be best friends. They make a cute couple, I must admit.

 

Well, I’ll have to buried up my feelings to her …. Looks like I don’t have any chance …. At least, I could be her bestfriend, right..? aigoo ….

 

~end of Sehun’s P.O.V~

 

 

After dance class, I got home early today, because I’m the top ranked student today…! Yaay~! Well, gotta get some sleep …. Jaljayo~~!

 

 

~~^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^~~

 

 

The rest of the week was going smoothly, except … that annoying queenka, Heejung is really disturbing right now. How can I get rid of her..? ugh …. She’s hurting my eyes, you know …. she keeps following me and Kai wherever we go.

 

 

“oppa .. have fun with, her .. arasseo? I’ll have to go somewhere …” I ran as fast as I could to go somewhere peace. Somewhere without a .

Kai was about to chase me, “wait-…”. “Kai oppa~! Let’s hang out together.” There, the arrived, perfect timing….

 

I ran to the rooftop, I breathe in and out, again and again to catch air. I hate her!! She know I’m with him!! Does she really likes to bother peoples like that…?? ugh .. annoying. I sat behind the door so if anyone go here, they won’t notice me.

 

 

I plugged in my headphone and listen to some musics, I lay down my head on the floor as I stared to the light blue sky, “maybe Suzy is right. Maybe I’m not meant for Kai oppa. It’s someone else… right..??” I said to myself.

Suddenly, a gentle breeze passes through my body … “if you gave him another chance, maybe he’s just the right person …”

“wha- who’s that?”

Silence, “don’t put on a joke …”

No voice, “a ghost? Kyaaa~!” I screamed.

Suddenly, someone puts it forefinger in front of my lips. “don’t scream like that, my ear could’ve just explode!”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

eeek~~

who's that freaking Rina out?? ><

we'll find out sooner or later ... ^^

how is it? don't forget to comment and subscribe .... gomawo ... ^_^