Dancing Machine

Dancing Under The Stars

annyeongg~~

i'm gonna update chapter 4~~!! yaaay~~ ^^

hope u like it~~! ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Suddenly, someone puts it forefinger in front of my lips. “don’t scream like that, my ear could’ve just explode!”

“aah … Sehun oppa …” how embarrassing … I thought.

“what are you doing here?” he asked.

“what are YOU doing here?”

“I’m just .. you know .. it’s peaceful here. Without the fan girls thing …”

 

I nodded as I lay back down again. I closed my eyes as I continued to hear some music. Sehun sighed as he sat beside me. Awkward silence …….. okay, now it’s getting on my nerves ….

 

 

“so ….” We both started in unison...

“you go first …” we said again.

I don’t dare to speak, sending signal to him that he should say something first …..

“arasseo …. It’s about you, actually …” I faced him.

“what about me?” I asked.

“don’t you hate that Heejung girl? I mean, can’t you push her over and grab Kai back? You have to stand strong against that y girl! i know, I’m just a new guy who just entered this high school, but personally, seeing how Heejung acted makes me wanna throw up ….. even I don’t like her … how can Kai likes a girl like her?”

I slightly giggled at his funny expression, “what’s so funny?”

“your face …”

“I’m dead serious here!” he said, a little too loud.

I’m surprised that now he’s kinda glaring to me. I cleared my throat, “there’s no way I’ll compete with her …”

“you have to give a try … and I think, even Kai didn’t want to hang out with her. He just can’t say no …”

I think a bit …… maybe he’s right. But, why should he care about me anyway? He should care about himself ….. “anyways, I was asking …” I started.

“ne?” he stared right on my eyes. I gulped. His eyes are sooo .. beautiful …

“uhmmm …. So, you’re starting to be the Kingka, huh?” I asked with a slight chuckle.

“well, I don’t care. Why do you care?” he smirks.

I mocked him, “huh! Like I care…!”

 

Sehun laughs histerically. I blushed. Okay … so, he’s getting into my nerves now ….. the sky suddenly darkened up. I hop up and I pulled Sehun into the school again. Just in time, it’s raining!

 

 

“thanks for pulling me up. If it’s not for you, I have been deadly soaked right now.” Sehun smiled.

I pouted, “I still mad for you to laugh at me like that.”

He clears his throat, “okay … I’ll make it up to you....” He leaned closer to me.

Is he going to kiss me?! My eyes grew bigger as I move backwards, “what-…”

Suddenly, he laughs again, “you thought I’m going to kiss you?”

 “not at all! Hmph!” ….

 

 

~Sehun’s P.O.V~

 

Of course I want to kiss you. But I have no rights to. I’m not your boyfriend. Plus, you don’t love me. I know we’re just being close just now, but I really feel that we have a connection together.

Huuh …. I know you loved Kai. So, I support you to love him ….

“oh, okay then .. I’ll really make it up to you now, let’s go to dance class. It’s empty now, right?” I asked her.

She gasped a little, “I’ve never saw you dancing! Okay kaja~!”

I nodded, “kaja!” I led her to the arts room.

“what song should we play…??”

 

~End of Sehun’s P.O.V~

 

 

 

“oooh~ I’ll pick the song~! Hmm, can you dance SHINee’s Lucifer? I love that song!” I cheered.

He nodded as I started playing the music ….

…….

The song ends ….

My jaw dropped, “daebak~! that’s absolutely daebak~! I never knew you’re such a dancer!”

He laughs with his breath running out, he collapsed beside me as I chuckled, “tired?” I asked.

He nodded, “of course, who’s not tired after dancing to such a song?”

Suddenly, the bell rangs. “uh oh .. I think it’s singing class now …. Kaja! You’re the same schedule with me!”

“you go first … I’ll … catch up with you later …”

I nodded, “don’t be late …”

He raises his thumb.

 

 

I ran outside and find someone clings onto my arm. I looked to my side, I giggled, “Kai oppa ….”

“kaja~!”

“how long have you been here?” I asked him while we’re walking.

“since Sehun danced you Lucifer …” he said, avoiding eye contact.

“oh … uhm … that's … he’s returning his favor to me.” I said while rinning.

“what favor?” he suddenly turned his head to face me.

I pouted, “he laughs at me earlier …”

He suddenly clench his fist, “why- that boy needs his….!!”

“oppa! Hush ….!” I shut his mouth. “gwaenchanhayo …. At least he have apologized to me ….”

“arasseo…”

 

 

 

So we came into singing class. Jung seonsaengnim haven’t arrived yet. I saw Heejung focusing in her musics. she saw us as she runs to Kai’s side immediately as she pushed me away.

 

“Kai oppa~~!” she cheered as I rolled my eyeballs. Oh no she don’t! I won’t let her get away with this …!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

i dunno what 2 say here ... ><

please comment and subscribe if u like the story .. ^^

kamsahamnida ... :D