Relaxing Rain

Dancing Under The Stars

hey guyss~~ ^^

i'm gonna update the story, continue reading okay?? ^^

happy reading everyone ..... :D

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“gwaenchanha?” Sehun asked me suddenly.

         I jumped a little from my seat. Aisshh , I’m dozing off again … “ne, oppa …”

Sehun pouted, “well … it has been 2 months since I’m here now. And it has been 1 months since our date …. Would you like to go out, after school?”

I smiled at him, “of course! I would love that .. “

 

 

After school ….

 

Sehun and I decided to go on a date. Aaah~ what a perfectly perfect day today~ the weather is so nice. Not too hot or too cold. It’s perfect …

 

 

 

 

            “aah~ such a nice day~” i cheered happily.  

            Sehun smiled, “I suggest we should take a walk around the park. Don’t you think?”

 

I nodded as we began to stroll around for a while. Then, there it is, the usual ice cream parlor. The ice cream that Kai and I usually bought, we’re here. Though I hesitated to come here, but my feet brought me here.

 

            “what would you like to order?” Sehun smiles at me kindly.

            “a-anything would be nice ….”

 

 

 

 

 

I sat at the nearby bench, thinking some old memories here. I can’t help but laugh a little. Even the most embarrassing thing is done right here. I continue to giggled to myself as Sehun arrives with two cups of chocolate chip and vanilla ice cream.

 

            “hey~! It’s my favorite~ gomawo ..” I smiled to Sehun.

            “really? Hmm .. we have the same taste then …” Sehun smiled at me warmly.

            “ahaha .. yeah ..” I smiled awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And usually, Kai is the one who bought me ice cream. It feels .. weird. It’s weird that Sehun’s the one who bought me an ice cream. And I think I don’t enjoy it that much … but I have to appreciate him .. I can’t just throw away this delicious ice cream ….

 

           

“hmm … you’re feeling strange when I’m the one that buys an ice cream for you, right?” Sehun asked me suddenly.

“w-why are you asking me with a question like that?” is it that obvious?

“aisshh .. I was just asking …. So please answer me …”

I kinda confused though, don’t know what to say …. “w-well, n-not really …”

Sehun smiled warmly at me, “you should be honest with your feelings though …..”

 

 

 

 

 

As we chatted more, the sky suddenly became darker than before. Oh my god, it’s going to be raining anytime soon. As Sehun pulled me up from the bench, I can feel a drop of water on my cheeks. Oh great, it’s raining ….

           

 

 

We both starts running. Unfortunately, the puddle of rain in the middle of the grass let me slipped and I’ve skinned my knee. Well, the blood is washed by the rain but now my pinkish skin felt really hurt.

 

 

 

         “here, I’ll get you to your house …..” he leaned down to carry me, bridal style.

          “y-yah!” I pouted.

“your knee is skinned, how do you suppose to walk? I’ll carry you, okay? don’t complain ….”

 

 

 

I kept my mouth shut as I bit my lips. Aigoo, it’s embarrassing being carried like this …. Then, a memory came back to my mind .. it was …..

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback ….

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

“oppa … it’s going to be raining …” I said to Kai oppa. Aisshh, he’s really stubborn.

          “no way! It’s great here! I want to play~!” he cheered as he circles around the park.

“you’ll going to catch a cold! Let’s go, oppa! I don’t want you to be sick …” I sid as he keeps on rejecting me.

The sky is getting darker and soon, it starts raining. We both runs towards a tree, “aaackk~~!!!” I cried as I can feel my knee is hurt. Well yeah, I skinned my knee. “rina-ah, gwaenchanhayo?”Kai asked me.

“I … I hurt my knee … I fell down ..” ahh, the grass is a little slippery now.

He bent down as he shows his back to me. I realized what he’s going to do now,  “are you going to piggybacking me, oppa?”

He nodded, “come on… you’ll better get home soon. And I’ll treat you boo boo at home, okay?”

I nodded as I force myself to smile, “gomawo, oppa …”

“cheonmaneyo …” Kai grinning happily.

 

 

End of flashback …

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

The next day, it’s raining today though .. just 10 minutes before lunchtime, I felt very sleepy due to the relaxing sound of the rain ….

           

            “call me when the bell rings, okay?” I whispered to Suzy who is sitting next to me.

            “arasseoyo~!” she smiled.

 

 

 

 

Aahh … so … sleepy ….

Uhmm, I should get some sleep …..

 

 

 

 

~Kai’s P.O.V~

 

 

Aish! The bell! So excited to eat~! I wonder how Rina is doing? Since she’s not in the same homeroom class with me, I had no idea what she’s up to … I quickly put my belongings into my locker as I walk my way to Rina’s homeroom …

 

Ahh … it’s empty in here .. everyone must’ve been go out to the cafeteria… but there’s someone, on one desk .. who could that be?

 

 

 

 

            “ngh …” I moved closer to the person. Well, it’s a girl ….. I look closer to her face ….

 

She’s sleeping so peacefully  … I can’t help but smile at this view. It has been so long since I saw her like this … I should’ve never meet Heejung that day .. I regret everything I’ve done. She must’ve been through so much ….

 

I seldom see her smiling face ever since then …. I hope I’ll see it again someday. I caressed her soft cheeks as her eyes twitched a bit. Oh no … I’ve gotta run ….

 

 

 

 

        "oppa …. It’s raining … you shouldn’t ….” I heard her sleep-talking.

For a moment, I’m surprised there ….. is she dreaming, about the past? “uhm …”

“you’ll catch a cold .. I …” she speaks to herself while I’m chuckling ….

I kissed her forehead softly, “I won’t get sick. I promise .” I whispered.

“j … jinjja?” she asked like she knows what I’m saying ….

“ne, jeongmal ….” I smiled as she slept tightly again……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Okay .... so i wont talk much right now .. ><

tell me what u think about this chappie, please ... hehe  ... ^^

 

oh, this story by now cuz i dunno what to write again ... ><

well, however, i hope u'd still like it and enjoy it ... ^^

 

thanks for my subbers and comments ...

and thank you for reading ... ^^

 

i'll update as often as i could ... ^^

ppyong~ <3