Bad Tempered Me

Dancing Under The Stars

sooo .. hmm ..

nothing to say here, ^^

enjoy reading this chappiee~~ ^^

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

My legs started trembling, then I fell down on my knees. Tears started to flow down my cheeks. Yes, they KISSED!! I hate to see this view….. I don’t want this to happen …. I bit my lips preventing from trembling, but it’s just would cut my lips as I can taste my blood.

 

 

Sehun gasped as he saw me, “Rina-ah! Gwaenchanhayo??” Sehun asked as he helped me stand up. Kai broke the kiss apart. He ran towards me …

“Rina-ah .. it’s not what you think ….” Kai said as he hold my shoulders.

“I ….” My tears still coming out from my eyes and my blood is still flowing down my chin.

Kai and Sehun gasped at the view of my blood, “Rina-ah …”

“AND I THOUGHT I HAVE THE CHANCE!! How can you ….!!” I pointed at Kai, “My BEST FRIEND FOREVER did this to me??!! I actually felt happy when you said saranghae to me!! I actually love you! But you … I think you don’t have any feelings to me….” I yelled to him. “and .. just one week ago. Just one week ago I’ve began to trust you!! You, bastard!!”

“and you!!” I said as I pointed to Heejung with tears all over my face, “I hope you’ll be happy with him and be sure to STAY OUT FROM MY LIFE, YOU !” I yelled to her.

 

 

All the students nearby gasped seeing me like this. Of course…! the innocent, cute, sweet, bubbly, Song Rin-Ah, suddenly became a total horror. “Rina-ah .. calm down …” “look, you’re hurting yourself ….” “be strong ….”

           

 

 

“I don’t think I need you as my best friend anymore … and I said your last chance, is over …” I said as I turn my back to them. Suddenly, Kai back-hugged me.

“mianhae … please, forgive me …” I can hear his voice is breaking like his heart does.

I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath, then I broke the embrace and I slap him. Everyone gasped at me, “too late…. don’t think you can ever speak to  me again, you !!” I swear, I actually don’t dare to say that word to him. But, it worth it. I felt my chest tightened as I walk away.

 

I pass many student who looked at me. their eyes looked sad though. I don’t care. I really want to be alone now ….. on my way to the rooftop. I feel very dizzy and I think I’m …. collapsed ….

 

 

 

 

~Suzy’s P.O.V~

 

Hmm, where could Kai be? Oh well, I should check on Rina and Sehun. They may have found Kai. On the way to meet them, I heard a lot of students surrounding a thing. I looked to the “thing”. It’s .. RINA??!

            “what happened to her?!” I asked  to Jeongmin.

            “I don’t really know, mianhae …” he said.

I saw Sehun running to this way, “I’ll take her to the clinic …” Sehun said as he lift Rina up bridal style….

 

On our way to the clinic, we passed Kai who is running to us. I want to syop but Sehn didn’t let me to stop. I was confused .. why? Is there anything wron with Kai? Aissh .. I just can’t understand them ….

 

            “Sehun-ah …” Kai called.

Sehun shrugged it off as he walked away, “leave her alone …” Sehun said as we left Kai there, dumbfounded ….

 

~End Of Suzy’s P.O.V~

 

 

 

 

I woke up and find myself inside the school’s clinic. What the … what the heck am I doing here?! I’ll be late for…! Oh … I see  the view outside the window and the sky is getting darker.

 

 

 

“oh, you’re awake, Rina-ah. I’ve called your parents and they’ll pick you up in 30 minutes. Don’t worry, I’ve tell them your condition ….” The school nurse said.

“what happened to me?” I asked her.

“oh, I’ve asked your friend about your condition. It looks like your blood is raising too much, that you’ve collapsed. I think you should learn to watch for your temper, Rina-ah …” she said.

I nodded, “arasseo, I hope I can ….”

Suddenly, the door opened, “ah, your friend is here. I think he’s waiting for you since your other friend had go home already. I’ll leave the two of you here …” the school nurse said as I saw a familiar figure walked towards me.

“Sehun oppa …! What are you doing here? It’s late and …” I lift up my body as Sehun pinned me down to the bed.

“don’t move, your head will ache more…” he said in a warm tone.

I pouted, “then, you shouldn’t be here! Your parents must’ve been worried about you ….”

Sehun shocked a bit, then he closed his eyes, “mianhae …”

“for what…?”

“I’ve lied to you …”

I confused, “what lie..?”

Sehun turn his back to me, “I have no parents ….”

 

 

 

I’m shocked … so …  that’s why he nervously said the reason to school here. He, the cheerful and smiley guy, the one that comfort me when Suzy and Kai weren’t by my side ….. but, he’s actually … have no parents … my heart is breaking when I heard that ….

 

 

       “sehun oppa ..” I called him.

He didn’t dare to turn around and look at me …. My tears falling down from my eyes …

“oppa …. mianhae …” my voice started trembling.

He shocked hearing my husky voice. He turned around as I quickly hugged him, “oppa … mianhae …. I’m really sorry …” I broke into tears.

He still shocked and freezes in his spot. A moment later, he calmed down as he hug me back, “gwaenchanhayo …. At least, I have you guys ….” He caressed my hair gently.

 

We stayed in that position a few moments, until a door knock separates us. Sehun walked towards the door and it reveals ….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

omo, omo, omo ... who is it? i'm curious though .. hehe .. ^^

what do you think 'bout this chappie?? please support me kindly ....^^

i hope you guys likes it .. ^^

 

for those who have commented and subscribed, love you guys .. <3

thank you very much, i appreciate it .. ^^

 

 

continue happy reading~~ ^^