The Real Story

Dancing Under The Stars

okay, so, this is still Kai's P.O.V until i say it's over, okay?

well, happy reading guys ~~ ^^

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

 

 

 

 

I already know who the owner of that voice is. I continue to hear all the things she said.

“*sigh*, why is it a really harmful day today? Aigoo … I don’t know what to do. If only … naah~~ he wouldn’t even care about me now. Why should I always think of him? Aishh …. “ silence … “I promise myself, to always love Sehun …. I’ll erase all the memories about my past with him ….” I heard her yelling to herself.

 

 

 

 

I let out a small sigh. It’s over… all of this .. over ….. I’ve always loved you Rina-ah .. but being kissed by heejung, being her ‘boyfriend’, it’s all for you. I don’t want you to be gone forever. It’s just Heejung and that ’s stupid idea.

 

Well, the sky is getting darker by the time and, I don’t feel like coming into the school again… I want to stay here …. Hmm, speaking of rain …..

 

 

           

            Flashback ……

 

“oppa … it’s going to be raining …” the 6 year old Rina said to me. we’re right in the middle of the park.

“no way! It’s great here! I want to play~!” I cheered.

“you’ll going to catch a cold! Let’s go, oppa! I don’t want you to be sick …” she said as i rejected her.

The sky is getting darker and soon, it starts raining. We both runs towards a tree, “aaackk~~!!!” I heard Rina’s voice behind me. I turn my back as I saw her crying while holding her knees.

“rina-ah, gwaenchanhayo?” I asked her as I rush to her side.

“I … I hurt my knee … I fell down ..” ahh, the grass is a little slippery now.

I bent down my knee as I motioning her to me, “are you going to piggybacking me, oppa?”

I nodded, “come on… you’ll better get home soon. And I’ll treat you boo boo at home, okay?”

She nodded as her smiles brightened again, “gomawo, oppa …”              

 

End of flashback ….

 

 

 

“awwh~! It’s starting to rain ..” I heard Rina’s voice. Then, her footsteps going inside the school.

 

I sighed. I closed my eyes as I can feel the raindrops on my nose, then my forehead… not long after that, I could feel my whole body is soaked and wet. I really don’t want to go into the school for now… I’m enjoying the rain that crashes onto me…….

 

~End Of Kai’s P.O.V~

 

 

 

 

 

Where’s Kai? And I thought he had the same classes with me today …. Well, I hope he’s okay … aishh .. I don’t like him, I just .. cared for him… I darted my eyes to the sheets of music notes on the paper on my table ….

          

“and where have you been, Kim Jong-In?” all eyes darted to the boy Ms. Jung called.

My eyes grew big as I saw his hair  looks like he has done a bath or something, “mianhae, seonsaengnim … I passed out a while ..” he said with a sweet smile on his lips. I can see him shiverin through his violet-pinkish lips. Oh no … have he been at …??

Ms. Jung gasped, “have you been at the park?”

Kai shook his head, “i- ..”

“omo, you should’ve rest at the clinic! Rina-ah! Take him to the clinic ..” Ms Jung said.

Silence, I began to speak as i saw a smirk from Kai’s lips, “I …” I began to lift my body little by little.

“I’ll take him to the clinic, Ms. Jung …” suddenly, Heejung raised her hands as she flipped her hair.

 

I sat back down again as Kai pouted. Heejung smirked as she cheerd, “kaja, jagiya~!”. I made a disgusted face, also everyone in the class. I sighed as I continue to read the sheets’ of papers…..

 

 

 

 

~Suzy’s P.O.V~

 

There’s definitely something fishy around here .. I mean. Look at Kai’s expression! He seems rather unpleased when Heejung is the one that wants’ to accompany him to the clinic…. Aishh .. okay, detective Bae Suzy, time to roll!

 

 

Lunch time …

 

I can clearly saw Kai sitting by himself…. Hah! What kind of girlfriend Heejung is?! A girlfriend that doesn’t accompany her boyfriend? Tch .. that girl … I’d rather have Rina as Kai’s girlfriend. She’s waaay better that Heejung …

 

I put my food tray in front of kai’s face…. He gasped, “what .. are you doing here?” he asked me, kinda surprised.

I face him, “can’t I be here? Oh well ..” I lift up my tray again, playfully.

“a-aniyo .. i-it’s not that …” he stopped me.

“tell me about it! you have a contract with Heejung right?” I eyed him. His eyes grew bigger as I said those words.

“h-how …”

“hahaha. What thing can't possibly Bae Suzy do?” I cheered happily.

Kai smiled, “okay … so it’s kinda like this …” Kai’s face turned into a serious expression.

 

 

The story … (author’s p.o.v)

“Kai oppa~!” Heejung called Kai as he ran to Heejung. (remember the Kai fidgeting thingy? Look at chapter 6.)

        “what do you want?” Kai asked.

Heejung asked Kai to tutor her for the rest of recess. “oh, I have to tell you something ….”

        “what is it this time?”

         “remember the milk on Rina’s tray?”

         Kai looked at her as he nodded a little.

         “I put it special for her~~!!” Heejung cheered as she wiggled a small bottle of poison.

“what?! You little rascal …” Kai slapped Heejung as he hurriedly ran to the canteen, but Heejung pulled Kai and kissed him. Just in time for Rina to watch. Which is, Heejung already know Rina was there.

 

 

Rina began to teared up. Then the debate thingy, then she collapsed…

 

The next day, when rina doesn’t go to school …

 

“see what I mean by the special milk?” Heejung smirked.

“don’t ever dare .. do that again .. to RINA!!” Kai yelled at Heejung.

“oh, I won’t … but with one condition ….”

“what is it? everything I’ll do, just for Rina. B’cause .. I love her! And you can never ever mess up with her! ‘cause you’re going to face me, before facing her!!” Kai yelled.

Heejung puts her hand on Kai’s shoulder as she lean closer to him and lifts up Kai’s chin, “the condition is .. be my boyfriend ….”

“what??!!” Kai shocked.

“what is what? Can’t you understand? Oh well, I might just have to do those things to Rina again ..” Heejun stood up.

“wait … I’ll … do it ….” Kai said, not lifting his head.

“what? Can you say it again?” Heejung asked playfully ...

“I’ll be your boyfriend.. but you can never mess up with Rina again, forever … understand?!” Kai pointed at her.

“oh, okay .. I promise, jagiya ~~” Heejung said while doing a disgusting aegyo.

“what a ….” Kai said …..

End of story … (end of author’s p.o.v)

 

 

Now back to Suzy’s P.O.V~

My jaw dropped as I heard the story. So .. Kai really does care that much for Rina .. and, I know it hurts for both Rina, and kai ….. aigoo … eoottokhae??

“please help me …” Kai looked down as I can hear a single drop f his tears. Omo, I’ve never see him cry.

I caressed his shoulder. “there there … I’ll help you okay? Even though I don’t know how …”

 

 

~End Of Suzy’s P.O.V~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

sooo ... how's this chappie?

i hope you like it .... ^^

thank you for subscribing and commenting ... it means a lot to me .... ^^

 

aaanyways, with that kind of Kai, would Rina deserve Kai or Sehun?

ahh .. i don''t know ...

well, long journey ahead ... continue reading yeoreobun~ ^^

 

oh, and feel free to comment and if you don't mind, subscribe, please? :D

kamsahamnidaa~~! ^^