Unexpected Confession...??

Dancing Under The Stars

sooo, i think it's better to update soon ... ^^

cause, well, i have nothing to do right now ...

...

----

okay, AWKWARD!! anyways, let's just get to the story ... ^^

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

“ahem, excuse me. But, are you blind?” I asked her.

She looked shock, also the rest of the class. “what…? Blind? Maybe you are …”

“tch! Don’t be ridiculous, can’t you see I’m walking in with Kai? And you’re just throwing me up?” I points at her.

Some of the students cheered for me, while the others just silent. “can’t you see? You’re nothing comparing to me! I have the modest outfit ever, I’m beautiful, even have a silky, long, brown hair! I’m hot! You? You’re even nothing to a jerk …..” Heejung flips her hair.

Okay, my blood is boiling right now, “okay!” I smiled, “let’s fight … fairly?”

“how? Oh by the way, there’s no way you’ll win against me! Don’t even dream!” she said. Everyone in the class mocked at her.

“okay, let’s see who is getting the highest score from singing, you and me. Got it?”

“of course …! Like I care ….” She said as she bid her way to the front row.

“wait!” I said.

“what now?” she asked in annoying tone.

“if you win, you can make sure that I stay away from Kai, but if you lose, don’t be dreaming about hanging out with Kai anymore ….”

“deal!” she shakes my hands as she walked to the front row.

 

 

 

I walked towards the back row, every student there clapping their hands silently. Some of them clenched their fists as they mouthed “fighting~” to me. I smiled as I nodded to them.

 

“annyeong haseyo!” Jung seonsaengnim said.

“annyeong haseyo!” we all replied.

 

She explains the test that we’ll have today, and my hands are getting cold. Kai holds my hand. He smiled to me. Hmm … too bad Suzy isn’t here. She’s in the arts room.

 

 

 

“Yoon Heejung …. You first ….” She said ash Heejung stood up and flips her hair before she stood behind the mic.

“and you said yesterday … you’ll be singing G.Na’s Top Girl …. Okay … hana dhul …” the music starts as she started to sing. I must admit, her voice is daebak. I’m starting to get nervous now ….

“ara, Heejung-ah .. your score is, 85 points ….” Jung seonsaeng said.

Heejung flips her hair as she sat again. After a few students performed, “you’re next, Song Rin-Ah …” I slowly walked behind the mic.

 

All of them cheered for me. But there’s 2 girls caught my eye. Heejung and Naeun are talking and laughing. SON NA EUN! She’s the innocent girl here. How can that made her talk to her.

 

“ahem! Pay attention class!” Jung seonsaeng announced. “Rina-ah, you’re going to sing .. IU’s good Day. Are you sure? There’s a 3 octaves note there. Are you sure you’re going to make it??” she asked in a worried tone.

I nodded.

“if you can’t reach it, don’t think you pass the test. It’s your decision.” Jung seonsaeng added.

“the responsibility is all mine …” I smiled confidently.

“arasseo .. si~jak….”

The music starts…..

 

The 3 octaves, I …….

 

 

 

 

reach it~! yeah!! All of them mesmerized by my voice. They clapped their hands really hard. I bowed as I glance at Jung seonsaeng who claps her hands too.

 

“that was amazing, Rina-ah ….. I’ll give you the highest score, 100 points …”

I cheered and jumped happily. Heejung frowned as she storms outside with Naeun. I followed them,

“so .. a deal is a deal ….”

“humph!” Heejung didn’t dare to face me.

“look, I know she’s a queenka, but I pity her. She doesn’t even have any friends! Can’t you be her friend?” Naeun suddenly said.

I gasped at Naeun, “since when do you like to hang out with es?” I asked.

“don’t call her that! anyway, let’s go somewhere else, Heejung-ah ….” Naeun stated as they leave me.

I sighed, “strange ….”

 

So, the school ends …..

“Rina-ah! Chukahamnida! Your voice is amazing today!” Sungjong said.

“I still can’t believe you reached the 3 octave notes. Chukahae ….!” Hyeri clapped.

“I wanna sing with you sometime …” Niel said.

“congrats!” Sulli said.

 

I said thank you to them as I bid farewell. I was on my way towards the school gate I saw these peoples talking to Kai : Heejung, Naeun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

I’m not planning on eavesdropping their conversation, but I’M SO CURIOUS, YEAH! Haha, picking up SHINee’s line there.

 

 

 

“would you mind to join us, Kai oppa?” Naeun said. Okay, she’s on my list now ….

“let’s go somewhere!” Chanyeol cheered.

“I’m sure you’ll like it …” Heejung added as she winks.

 “we’ll make the best group ever!” Baekhyun said.

Kai stared at them in disgust, “maybe next time, I gotta … uhmm ….”

“yah! KIM JONG-IN! you’ve promised me to buy me some ice cream after school!” I yelled to him while running towards Kai.

“ou, uhmmm …. yeah! I forgot, mianhae, Rina-ah! Kaja~!” he said as we two walk hand-in-hand.

 

The kingkas and queenkas storms off as they glared at me and Kai. I slightly chuckled. Kai sighing as he smiled in victory.

 

“well…?”

“what well?” Kai asked.

“shouldn’t you thank me?” I ask as i wiggled my eyebrows.

“of course! you’re a life saver. Gomawoyo, Rina-ah! Neomu … neomu saranghae!!” he cheered.

My eyes grew bigger, “mwo…?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

awww, Kai oppa~~

it's too fast to confess to her now ... ><

well, will he really confess?? just wait until next chappiee .... ^^

 

comment and subscribers are loved ... <3

kamsahamnida ~~ ^^