The New Student

Dancing Under The Stars

heyya~! ^^

so, i'm going to post the first chapter!

hope u like it~!! ^^

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

I step into my school. Yes, with my BFF (Best Friend Forever). His name is Kim Jong-In a.k.a Kai. i loved him as much as he loved i. we walked inside the school hand-in-hand. No one can separate us. Well, I hope not …

 

 My name is Song Rin-Ah. I love to dance and sing as much as Kai does. Well duhh … we have almost the same personalities, hobies, interests, etc.

 

 

 

        Lunch time ….

 “Oppa. Let’s have lunch together ….” Heejung said as she clings onto Kai’s arm.

He looked at me and raises his eyebrows. I smiled bitterly as Heejung pulled him, “wait! Shouldn’t you asked Rina also…?” Kai interrupted.

“even the others, I don’t invite them! Rina…? Naaah~! I just want to be alone with you! Maybe next time~!” she said in a super-y tone.

 

Yeah, Yoon Heejung, the queenka of our school. She’s also known as the annoying . Almost everyone in the school hates her, actually. We don’t even respect her as the queenka. It’s disgusting, you know..??!

The other kingkas and queenkas were just as annoying as she does. But, today she’s super annoying! It gets on my nerves!

 

 

But, it’s a good thing that Suzy understands me and she leds me into the schools canteen.

“Heejung again? Tch, don’t mind that pathetic little brat. All she got was a pretty-not face, and slim body figure. Other Kingkas and Queenkas are just the same, they are just s!” she said. I giggled at her comment.

“You’re too temperamental, you know..?” I chuckled.

“That …” Suzy was going to say bad words again, but I shush her.

“okay .. that human being is just TOO annoying! How can a human like that live in this world..? it’s annoying enough even to make my eyes all red, see..??!!” she widens her eyes at me. I laughed really hard.

“haha, all I can see in your eyes are anger …”

“you’re right ..” she sighed.

 

 

“hey .. you have feelings for him, right..?? if I’m not wrong, you’ve like him since first year .. neh?? Neh…??” she smirked.

“aissh, how many times shold I told you, he’s my BFF! If I confess to him, it will just ruin up our friendship. Or even worse ..” I put my head at the table.

Suzy faced me, “when would you confess to him..??”

I pouts then I buried my head inside my hair, “never….”

“what..? why…?”

“can’t you see..? he’s with Heejung all this time..? how can I expect I compete with her..? she’s beautiful, have a good body shape, and …”

“can you be positive for a sec…? I think you’re more beautiful than her! You’re perfect~! You have pretty eyes, caring, cute, even nice to others. You also polite… now, how can SHE compete with you…?” Suzy said with a big grin on her face.

I stared at her for a moment. “andwae …” then, the bell rangs.

 

We both looked at each other and runs to our class. We finally reached class, and luckily, Yang Seonsaengnim haven’t arrived yet. Aaah~ we’re in time…..

 

 

 

“ahem…” suddenly, a voice cracks our imagination...

“annyeong haseyo, yeoreobun…!” he said politely.

“Annyeong haseyo, Yang Seonsaengnim…” we all shout in unison.

 

A tall, handsome guy appeared from behind Yang seonsaengnim. He looked cute. Wow .. I think he’s a transfer student. All the girls in our class started whispering towads each other. The guy now smiled making all the girls squealed.

 

 

 

“annyeong~ sorry we’re late …..” Heejung suddenly appeared with Kai by her side. I frown by the view.

“what makes you two late…?” Yang seonsaengnim asked.

Heejung started to explain, "we're just finished our- ..."

 

 

 

I looked down to the table. Suzy noticed my expression. She caress my back. The guy suddenly cleared his throat. The class  started to look at him, except me. Heejung and Kai immediately took a sit.

 

“ahem, Ms. Song Rin-Ah…” Yang seonsaengnim called.

I slowly lift my face up to see both Yang seonsaengnim and the guy to look at me. I smiled, “anything wrong, Yang seonsaengnim?”.

The guy gulped as he stared at me.

“pay attention please ….” He said.

 

I nodded as I smiled sweetly, holding back my tears. It hurt to see Heejung and Kai getting along better. But hey … Kai wouldn’t even care about me.. I shouldn’t put them in my mind ….

 

 

“please, Introduce yourself!”

“annyeong haseyo…. I’m the new transfer student here, Oh Sehun imnida. I hope I can make friends with you here. And, please be kind to me. Kamsahamnida …” he bows. All the girls suddenly started to squealing.

“alright, that’s enough …. You can sit beside Song Rin-Ah over there.” Sehun nodded as he walked towards the chair beside me …..

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

yeahh~!

chapter 1, ended ...

how is it? i hope you enjoyed it ...

please comment and subscribe, kamsahamnida ... ^^