Protect Me, Please!

Protect Me, Please!

''Hmm...lets see what we miss! '' said Chanyeol who went into his room and on his computer.

He giggled as he saw fancams and pictures of them by the fans from China. He then went to click on the history to check back EXO's crew blog and he saw your name,

''Hmm? Whats this??'' Chanyeol ask curiously and click on that link and it was the site with you in it that Kai search.

''Chanyeol!! What are you doing? Why are you checking on _________?Hmmm????'' Baekhyun and D.O said and give Chanyeol a evil smile.

''Yah! its not me!!!!'' Chanyeol said and check back the date the site was open and it was three days ago.

''Hmm...This is weird..Its the day before we went to China, but I didn't use my computer that day! '' Chanyeol told the rest.

''Hold on a second!! Now I know what is happening!!'' said D.O with his eyes wide open.

''What is it?'' Suho and Sehun come in and ask curiously.

D.O peep outside the living room, ''Hyung, where is Kai?'' D.O ask.

''Oh, Manager Jung and Miss Kim bring him to the hospital for a check-up'', said Suho.

''Ok, good!!'' D.O said.

''Now, continue!!!'' Chanyeol ask D.O to continue what he was trying to said just now.

''If I'm not mistaken, I think the person that search for ____________ is Kai!'' D.O said.

''Hmm??'' everyone look at D.O with a blank face on.

''Still remember that day, we were playing some board game and Kai ask you whether can he borrow your computer?'' D.O said and look at Chanyeol.

''Now that you mention it, YES!!!'' Chanyeol said and the rest of the members also nodded.

''So? I'm a bit lost here, anyone can explain to me whats the relation between Kai hyung and Chanyeol's hyung computer?'' ask Sehun.

''Here, look at this'' Chanyeol said to Sehun and show him the site with your info and there are other sites about 'how to make a girl fall for you.

''_________?? 'How to make a girl fall for you?'' Sehun ask still with his blank face on.

''Aish!!, this means that Kai like ___________!! Thats why he search about her and also other sites about how make girls fall for him'' Chanyeol said.

''Really??'' Sehun ask again and this time he open his eyes widely who seems like he don't really know anything. Well the members can't blame Sehun for being 'slow' since he is still a young and also don't really have any experience in any relationship.

''Sehun-ah, go call the rest of the EXO-M members here, we need to have a meeting before Kai come back'' said D.O.

''Oh okay!!'' Sehun said and went to call all the EXO-M members. After everyone already gatheres in the living room, D.O explain to the rest of the members about what is happening.

''No wonder, Kai always have his eyes on ______________!! I thought he was just treating her like a little sister!'' Tao said.

''Do you think __________ know about this?'' Lu Han ask.

''I don't think so..'' Baekhyun said, and right at that time, Kai, Manager Jung and Miss Kim came back from the hospital. D.O give Kris and Tao a signal to bring Manager Jung and Miss Kim somewhere else cause they need to discuss something with Kai. Kris and Tao nodded.

''Whats with everyone here?'' Manager Jung ask.

''Erm..we are just chit-chatting, ohya, Manager Jung still remember that day you told me you want to show me the new accessories that have arrive, lets go and have a look now'' Kris said and pull Manager Jung and Miss Kim to the door with Tao following behind and he gave a 'OK' sign to the rest of the members.

The rest of the members look at Kai with a look,''Why are you all staring at me like that?'' Kai ask.

''Come, sit here!!'' Chanyeol ask Kai to sit between him and D.O.

''Whats all this?'' Kai ask and the members continue to stare at him.

''Hyung..we already know everything..''Sehun said.

''What do you mean?'' Kai ask.

''You like ___________, right??'' said Baekhyun and give him a evil smile.

Kai eyes widened, ''Huh?..err..emm.er..'' Kai don't know what to answer and can't believe the members already found out.

''Its okay Kai, we understand and we actually did notice that you are behaving weird lately,  but we weren't really sure until we saw what you search on Chanyeol's hyung computer'' said Chen.

Kai look at Chanyeol, ''You forgot to delete the history of what you search in my computer....'' Chanyeol explain.

Kai covered his face and feel really embarassed.''So..when did you start to like her???'' Lay ask curiously.

Kai becomes very shy, and sigh, ''when I saw her for the first time..'' he explain.

''OOoooooo...!!'' The members .

''Did she know? Have you confess to her?Huh?''ask Lu Han.

Kai shook his head, ''I don't know, it seems like she just see me as a friend'' said Kai.

''Ohya, about 'How to make a girl fall for you , did it work??'' ask Chanyeol

Kai shook his head, ''It didn't work out well for me, I fail and I embarrased myself infront of her..'' Kai explain.

''Which of the method did you use, and what happen?''  ask Lay.

Kai sigh and said, ''I thought that making her jealous would work, but it was just a big failure...''Kai explain.

''Tell us!! What happen???'' Sehun ask curiously.

Kai can't believe that he is actually going to tell everything that happen to the members, but eventually he did, and the members can't stop laughing, ''AHAHA...aish..Kai, how can you forgot to zip your pants!!!'' the members said and continue laughing. Kai ears turm very red and did a facepalm.

''You know what, we will help you!!'' said Xiumin.

''Right guys?'' Xiumin continue. ''Of course! we are brother right!! we will defintely help you!!'' the rest of the members said