Protect Me, Please!

Protect Me, Please!

After the photoshoot, the members are allow to rest in the hotel before they go for their showcase. You try to calm yourself down and try to clear off all the thoughts of Kai cause you are just a bodyguard and look at Kai, he is a idol,

''What am I feeling all of this all of a sudden, is this what they call love?__________!!!No no no no no!!Look at yourself, he won't like you! He only treat you as a good friend or maybe a 'brother'! '' you keep telling yourself that, but it is kinda obvious that there is something awkward happening between you and Kai.

''Hyung, whats with __________ and Kai?'' ask Sehun to Lu Han. ''I'm not sure either'' Lu Han said.

''___________ah, do you wanna go out for lunch?'' Kai ask you.

''Only me and you?'' you ask.

''Yup!''said Kai.

''Err..I'm very sure the rest of them want to go for lunch as well right, guys?!'' you said to the rest of the members cause you must control your feelings. Kai face suddenly change from from being happy to being dissapointed because he really want to go out with you without the members following everytime.

''Of course!! Lets go!!'' say Xiu Min and the members rush to the cafe in the hotel.

''Why is she avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?'' Kai said in his heart. In the cafe you sit between Kris and Lay, and didn't look at Kai, not even for once, but you know that you can't continue acting like this. The members then went to the showcase location and to do their rehersal before the actual showcase start around the evening, and as expected there are already lots of fans waiting even though the showcase starts like 4 hours later. The members are very serious during their rehersal, but Kai on the other hand weren't focus enough and the members did notice that and they thought that it must be his back, it actually hurt everytime when he start to dance, the members feel really sorry for him but no matter how bad his back hurt,his heart hurt more, cause he can't figure out why are you avoiding him.

The showcase is going to start in another 20 minutes, and everyone at the backstage are all in a rush, and again you can't help out anything and stand at the side, then you saw Kai who is squatting at the corner who seems like his back really hurt him. You immediately run to the dressing room and search for the pain relief in Kai's backpack and run towards him.

''Kai, here, this will make you feel better'' you said. Kai have a smile on his face when you talk to him, you help him put on the pain relief.

''Remember, if it really hurt, stop dancing,  the fans will understand, you need to take care of yourself, you know that? Your injury will get worst..'' you said to him with the worried face of yours.

Kai listen carefully and ''She still care about me...'' he said in his mind and have this cheerful smile on.

''Everyone get ready!!'' the stage producer said outloud.

''Okay, you better go now, Hwaiting!!'' you said and give him a smile with your hand on his shoulder. Kai feel really happy, and suddenly got a boost to do well on the stage.

You know that is your duty to protect the members and you can't avoid Kai just because you have feelings towards him. The showcase was a big success, and the members activities all went well in that three days stay in China and everything went well too between you and Kai, you are able to keep your feelings aside and focus on your duty but it was the other way round for Kai, the rest of the members did notice that Kai will always look at you and always put you before anyone else but you yourself didn't notice it.

''Pheww....Finallyy!!!We are back!!!'' said Chanyeol out loud and jump to the couch. The members are all really tired cause there were really busy in China and finally they are back to their dorm and are able to rest. You went back to your house since Manager Jung give you a day off after a tiring trip to China and you also did a good job in protecting Kai and the rest of the members.

''Appa, I'm back!!'' you said right after you open the door.

''So, how was China?'' you dad ask.

''Erm..well the members schedule are really tight, I didn't really have the chance to have a tour though'' you said.

''And..did you do well in protecting the members?'' he ask.

''Yup'' you reply.

Your dad look at you, ''Aren't you gonna ask me anything?'' your dad ask.

''Like what?'' you said.

''Well, usually you will beg me to let you be one of my assistant coach everyday when you come back from your work, aren't you going to ask me that?'' your dad ask.

''Oh..about that..erm whats the use of begging everyday right? its not like that you will let me too..'' you said and you somehow love the job you are doing now and you don't really mind about being a taekwondo coach anymore.

''What if I say that you are actually good enough?'' you dad said in a serious tone.

''Yeh??!'' your eyes widened and hoping that its not true.

''Neh! I'm just joking..'' your dad tease you.

''Pheww..thank goodness is not true..'' you said in your mind and you are really glad that your dad didn't ask you to help him in his academy for now, because you have already discover your true feelings towards Kai and your love to your job as a bodyguard.