Protect Me, Please!

Protect Me, Please!

''Hyung, there are lots of fans today'' said Sehun to Kai.

''Hyung!'' call Sehun again.

''Ah, yeh?'' said Kai who just notice Sehun was talking to him.

''Are you alright?'' Sehun ask.

''Err. I'm fine'' Kai said.

''Hey, Miss Kim, since when the company have a female security guard?'' ask Manager Jung to Miss Kim who are both sitting at the end of the bus.

''Erm, I'm not sure either, she is very strong Manager Jung,I saw her protecting the members just now'' Miss Kim replied.

''Ya, I was really surprise also by her strength, haiz..nowadays fans have been acting really wild and really aggressive, they nearly slap me just now when I tried to blocked them, but since I'm a guy, I can't really do much, what if they sue me for molesting them?'' said Manger Jung in a dramatic way which causes Miss Kim to laugh.

Right before they leave the bus, Kai heard Manager Jung told Miss Kim, ''Miss Kim, can you help me get some info of the girl just now?''said Manager Jung to Miss Kim.

''You mean that security guard, why Manager Jung?'' ask Miss Kim.

''Yah, erm..I will tell you later after you get me the info'' said Manager Jung to Miss Kim and she nodded.

''What manager hyung want that girl info for?'' Kai said in his mind.

''Appa, guess what!'' you said as you put down your bag and went to your dad who is in his room checking the list of names of people signing up to learn taekwondo.

''Are you trying to tell me that you did a great job at protecting the idols, today?'' said your dad.

''Appa! How did you know?'' you ask.

''Min Hyuk told me everything'' your dad reply.Well, Min Hyuk is your dad's friend son, who is in his 30's he is the one that your dad ask for help for you to be in SME, so your dad always ask him to report anything to him about your progress as a security guard.

''So....??'' you said and have a big smile on your face.

''What?'' your dad say.

''Appa! you said that if I protect the idols then I can get to be a coach right???'' you said.

''But from what I know, you only protect them for like..erm, 15 minutes? and you are telling me that you are qualified to be a coach'' your dad said.

''But, I did what you told me, you didn't say how long I need to protect them..'' you said.

''No no no, you are not ready yet..'' said your dad before he left his room to the trainig room.

''Appa!!'' you said but he didn't bother.

''Aish!! by just guarding the parking lot, how can I protect idols!!!Ish!!'' you said and scramble back to your house.Your life is really simple, going to work, coming back, help your dad in the academy and go back home, basically thats it.

''Manger Jung, here is her info'', said Miss Kim and passed the folder to Manager Jung. Kim ___________, 20 years old, born in January 14 1994, black belt in taekwondo,president of taekwondo club in her high school for 3 years in a row. Manager Jung read all your info from the folder he recieved from Miss Kim. ''Oh, this kid have the same birthday as Kai, same year also'' said Manager Jung.

So, why do you need her info for, if I'm not wrong, are you trying to make her as EXO's bodyguard?'' ask Miss Kim.

''Yup,well..not really a bodyguard, I think her job is just to block those aggressive fans, its easier for her since she is a girl, so why not a female bodyguard??''explain Manager Jung.

''Oh, I see, you got your point Manager Jung, so should I transfer her from the security management to here?'' ask Miss Kim.

''Nevermind, I will contact Min Hyuk myself'', said Manager Jung.

''Okay then'' said Miss Kim.
 


''Morning, appa'' you said to your dad right after you woke up, you always come out from your bedroom, you don't really prepare yourself everyday as in you don't really style your hair or put any make up, and it usually takes just 15 minutes for you to get ready every morning. Your dad is sitting at the dining table eating his breakfast and having his reading glasses on and read the newspaper. You sat beside him and attempt to beg him one more time to let you be a coach in his academy,

''Appa! Please...'', you beg.

''Please what?'' your dad ask you and took out his phone after he recieve a text message.

''Please, let me be one of your assistant coach, pretty please..I've been working in that building for like 3 months already, and all they ask me to do is to guard that stupid parking lot..'' you said and have a big piece of bacon. Your dad who is still reading the text message didn't answer you.

''Appa!'' you call out again.

You dad suddenly laugh after he read the message, ''Ah-hah! thats more like it!'' your dad say out loud while you are drinking a glass of milk.

''Yah, _____________-ah, from now on you will be EXO's bodyguard!!'' your dad say.

You didn't get a chance to swallow the milk after you heard that shocking news from you dad and ended up spurting out all the milk from your mouth to your dad's direction.

''WHAT?!!'' you asked. Your dad's face is covered up with the milk you spurt out.

''Aish! whats with you! Nah, read this'' your dad say and wipe of the milk on his face and handed you his phone.

''Chang Suk ahjussi, one of EXO's manager want __________ to be their bodyguard, so before I told her this, I need your permission, please reply me ASAP'' you read the message in your dad's phone which is send by Min Hyuk.

''Yah,___________, this is good for you, finally you can protect some idols!'' your dad said.

''But, why suddenly?'' you ask.

''Well, I don't know, so let me reply Min Hyuk, and you better head of to the company now'', your dad continue and snatch back his phone from your hand.

''But..but..'' you mumble, but your dad didn't care and push you to the door so that you won't be late.You are still holding yout toast when he push you out to the door.

''Aish, appa! my bag!'' you said in a frustrated tone.

''Here you go! And good luck!!!'' you dad say as he throw your bag to you. You walk down the street still thinking,

''A bodyguard? Does this mean that I no need to wear uniform anymore? Yes! Wait a second, its EXO right? what if I can't recognize them? Oh! ! Wait a second..It means after I protect them, I can be a coach!! Yay!'' those questions came through your mind,