Protect Me, Please!

Protect Me, Please!

Every morning, you will walk to SMEbuilding as usual and you will always see some fans gathering outside of the building, most of them are middle school student, and you always wonder ''Don't they have to go to school? Do their parents know that they are here?" those questions will usually pop out in your mind. SME security management are pretty tight, so only those that have permission or people who work there that have a tag could get in after being checked by the securities at the main entrance.

As you go near the main entrance everytime, the fans will look at you, and start asking weird questions like ''Unnie, can you help us tell SJ oppa that we want to see them? Can you call EXO to come out?'', you will not answer them and enter the building like usual, and some of them even try to attempt on stealing your tag so that they could enter the building whenever they want, but with your highly trained taekwondo skill, they will never succeed. '

'Morning! Everyone!'' you said to the security guards, all of them know you since you have been working in there for like erm..3 months?

''So, was it chaotic just now?'' ask Min Hyuk, who is the head for the security management around SME.

''Of course! They are more recently, some of them even tried to push me, ughh..'' you said in a pissed tone.

''Well, they must be EXO's fan, since they just released their mv yesterday'' said Min Hyuk. Well, now you are actually the only female security guard in the whole building, when Yewon unnie got married and become a housewife 2 months ago, but still you get along with all the security guards there. In these 3 months, you actually did nothing much, because your shift in during the day and your job is just to guard the parking lot, so everyday you will just have to stand there, and basically nothing much happen except for a day you saw SNSD van passed by, so when people ask you whether have you seen any of the idol before, your answer will be no cause you look at cars more than people since you work there.

You put on your uniform and as usual you will just walk to the parking lot, but suddenly Jae Hyun who guard the main entrance of the building pull your hand before you leaved the locker room, '' YAH! oppa, you scare me!!'' you said.

''_________-ah, I need your help! can you..ughh...can you..help me..guard the main entrance for a while...please..I need to go to the washroom...'' said Jae Hyun who looks like he really need to go to the toilet to do his 'business'.

''Aish! alright! but what about the parking lot?'' you ask.

''I've already..told Jae Hyun hyung, he will..ask someone else..to replace..y..you, I really need to go now!'' said Jae Hyun and he run to the washroom.

''Finally!! something challenging!!'' you said in your mind, without any hesitation, you rush yourself to the main entrance and you couldn't believe that there are more fans now, compared to what you saw like 30 minutes ago, all of them are screaming for EXO.

''________! you are here, quick we need to stand at the main entrance, '' said Tae Goon who is also onw of the security guard that guard the main entrance.

''Oppa, whats all this, why are we rushing?'', you ask.

''EXO need to go for their comeback performance, but since the bus couldn't enter the parking lot, the only way for them to leave the building is through the main entrance, the bus is already here, and they are coming out anytime, so we really need to protect them'' said Tae Goon in a serious tone, and you follow him to the main entrance.

You could feel that there are more fans, and you know that this is a very serious situation in protecting the idols. You yourself are not really into Kpop, but still you listen to some of the main song and you do know some of the members.

''OMMO!! THEY ARE HERE!!!OPPA!!!AHHHH!!!!!'' the fans scream out loud, which causes you to be more alert, Tae Goon give you a signal to start paying attention. The members are all walking out from the lift with their managers and crew. You and Tae Goon stand at the side of the sliding foor and spread your hand trying to block the fan from going near and with the help of their managers, but still the fans still tried to push and reach their hand out trying to touch any of the member. You tried to block them as hard as you could but with you and a bunch of them pushing, you know you couldn't stand any longer, you start to sweat but still your determination on protecting them is still there, the members quickly entered the bus one by one and last but not least, the only member that haven't made it to the bus is Kai,the fans start to push harder which causes you couldn't stand anymore and you nearly knock onto Kai, but you didn't and you are able to balance yourself, Kai look at you and give you a smile, and immediately he went into the bus.

''Pheww, I thought I will blew this off'' you said in your mind.Fans start to leave the SM building and follow the EXO bus to the music programme location.

''You did a great job'' said Tae Goon and Jae Hyun finally return.

''What happen? Did you manage to protect them? Did you mess up?'' Jae Hyun ask.

''Yah, oppa!! Are you looking down on me huh?! Of course I did my job well, you owe me one you know!'' you said.

''Alright, alright, I will but you lunch later'' said Jae Hyun.

''Thats more like it!'' you said.

''Hmm, does this mean that I am qualified to be taekwondo coach? I did protect idol today! Okay, I need to tell appa when I get back to the academy later!!'' you said in your mind when you are changing back to your clothing since your shift have already end during the evening.