Protect Me, Please!

Protect Me, Please!

The plane has landed after a 2 hour flight, and it is already 5am in China. All of you are feeling really tired and keep on stretching and yawning.

''__________, do you have anymore lollipop?'' ask Chanyeol who is feeling really sleepy that he can't even open his eyes.

''Here!'' you said and hand him a strawberry flavour lollipop which Chanyeol really like.

''Thanks'' said Chanyeol and immediately put the lollipop in his mouth after taking off the wrapper.

After making sure everyone are ready and prepared, Manager Jung lead everyone out from the departure gate, and even all of you are still really far from the gate, you could hear fans screaming for EXO. You look at your watch several time, to make sure the time is correct cause it is 5am in the morning,even the sun is not out yet, and there are already fans in the airport.

As Manager Jung and the members step out from the gate, you could hear lots of screams, and as you and Kai step out, you can't believe that there are like tonnes of fans in the airport. The airport securities are trying their best to block fans from going to near, all of you walk towards the escalator to head to the airport exit, fans get out of control and start running towards the members. You immediately block Kai's back by following closely behind him. You some how feel insecure with those fans starring and glaring at you, you wonder did they realize that you are actually a girl, but the way you dress is already very boyish, you wore a black hoodie with a cap and having this normal pair of jeans and a pair of sport shoes on. You don't really bother them and focus on your duty, the members are seperated as it was really really pack, Chen, Luhan and Sehun who are infront of you and Kai were having trouble trying to walk to the escalator cause they are seperated from the members who already went to the escalator, Miss Kim who is walking with them try to avoid fans from touching the members and keep on passing gift to the members, but she can't handle them by herself, you wanted to help, but you can't leave Kai alone, and there are lots of fans following closely behind you. The members finally made it to the escalator but what irritates you is they tend to pull you or drag you down when all of you are going up the escalator and you nearly fall several times but Kai hold your arm firmly.

Finally, after struggling trying to reach the airport exit, all of you immediately enter the van that Manager Jung rent for the members.

''Kai, are you okay? did the fan hurt your back?huh???'' you ask.

''I'm fine, are you alright? Did you get hurt?'' Kai said.

Suho and Chanyeol who is sitting at the front row of the van.

''Whats with you two?'' he ask Chanyeol and Suho at the same time looking at the both of you being too concern over each other.

''Ah..nothing..'' both of you said and it became kinda awkward.

You don't know why but you got this weird feeling towards Kai. Manager Jung rent 3 big vans for the members and the crew, the members need to rush for their schedule, as they have a photoshoot in the morning and a showcase in the evening, so since they need to rush, the members will need to go straight to the photoshoot location.
All of you arrive, and you are actually feeling pretty excited cause you haven't really seen a photoshoot setting before. The members are all getting ready for the photoshoot, and the stylist are busy helping the members to prepare while the crew are busy preparing the equipment,but you really have nothing to do and you can't help out with anything.

Miss Kim told you earlier, that this photoshoot is for a health magazine with all 12 of them.

You walk around in the set, trying to help out, but as you walk around you saw a table full with drinks, and titbits which are for the members and crew. Your eyes sparkle when you saw all the food on the table. You look around, ''I don't think they mind right?'' you said in your mind and start to eat, suddenly Kai tapped your shoulder, and you nearly choked,''____________-ah'', Kai call you and quickly give you a glass of water when he see you struggling.

You drink a big gulp of water, ''Sorry'' Kai said.

''Ah...its nothing, you need my help?'' you ask.

''Everyone is kinda busy, and I wonder can you help me peel of the pain relief from my back'' he ask.

''Of course! '' you said and follow him to the dressing room, he took off his shirt and have his back facing you. You slowly peel off the pain relief and said, ''Okay, you can wear back your shirt now'' you said. ''Thanks'' said Kai and he went to the make-up artist that you saw earlier to get himself prepared for the photoshoot. You look at them, and don't know for what reason, you start to think ''The make-up artist is really pretty, no wonder Kai likes to chat with her..'' as you look at the make-up artist helping Kai and start comparing yourself with the make-up artist.

You shook your head to get rid  of the thought, Kris and Tao sat beside you after they are done preparing. You scan them from their head to their toe wondering why are they shirtless, but since you are use to see half- guys in your dad's taekwondo academy, your reaction isn't that big ''Why are you shirtless?'' you ask with the curious face. ''Oh, its for the photoshoot'' Tao reply. ''Oh, I see..'' you said and you can here the chinese female crew whispering, although you don't understand them but you are really sure that they are whispering about the members being shirtless.

''Thank you'' Kai said to the make-up artist after he is done and smile at her, you saw that and you don't feel good about it.

The members are taking turn for the photoshoot, and you just sit there and look at them, and lastly is Kai's turn, he took of his shirt and start to pose infront of the photographer, ''Wow, Kai look really good, his face, his body...'' those stuff come through your mind.

''Is she looking? should I start with my plan B'', Kai said in his mind when he is posing, so he start to do some y pose and show off his abs, your can't stop looking at him and there are times you and him make eye contacts. ''_________-ah what are you doing? Why is your heart beating faster and faster seeeing Kai but it was normal when it was the rest of the members!!'' you said in your mind and try to avoid eye contact by eating the food on the table again and you didn't realize that Kai is already done.

''__________-ah,did I do well in the photoshoot?'' Kai ask for your comment.

''Err..I..I think you did well..good job!!'' you said with your mouth full and show give a thumb up to Kai. Kai laugh as he look at you, he saw the food stain on your lip and wipe it off using his thumb. You eyes widened when you saw him did that, and you can feel your heart skip a beat. ''Err...Miss Kim is calling me, I better go now!!'' you said and faster went off. Kai scratch his head, cause he didn't hear Miss Kim call for you, ''Did I fail my plan again?'' he said in his mind but the fact is, he already capture your heart.