Protect Me, Please!

Protect Me, Please!

EXO and the rest of the crew including you reached the airport around 11 pm since the flight is during 2am. It has been quite long you been in an airport, many things has changed since the last time you went there which was about 5 or 6 years ago , Kai don't really dare to look at you in the eyes cause he will have flashback on the embarassing moment happen earlier that night.

The crew and EXO are waiting for their flight at the waiting area and although is a midnight flight, there are still fans willing to wait in the airport to see EXO. You only carry a big bagpack with all your daily things and clothes, compared to Miss Kim who brought a handbag, a bag, and a luggage.

''What is she bringing?we are only staying for 3 days!'', you said in your mind. You saw Kai who is sitting at the corner and you go to him.

''Yah, Kai, what are you thinking? your back hurt is it? are you okay??'' you ask.

Kai shook his head ''____________-ah, just now...'' Kai said and tried to explain to you that he didn't watch 'dirty stuff'.

''Aish...about that..I won't tell anyone about that, don't worry, your secret is safe with me!!'' you said. Kai start to blush again cause he fail to explain to you.

''Anyone want coffee?'' ask Miss Kim to everyone and everyone raised up their hand, ''Miss Kim, I'll help you!'' you said and went with her after taking orders from everyone.

'' I can't believe I blew this off again...should I start with my plan A?'' Kai said in his mind and refer back to what he search earlier that night, about making you jealous which is plan A and being y infront of you which is plan B.

Kris, Lu Han and Kai went to the washroom near the waiting area and when they come out, Kai saw you and Miss Kim walking back with the coffees, ''Okay, Kai ! Lets start with Plan A!'' Kai said in his heart and approach one of their make-up artist who is a pretty lady. Kai chat with her and hope that you notice him, as you and Miss Kim walk towards the whole crew, you saw Kai, and you notice something.

You went to the members and give them their coffee and lastly you went to Kai and the make-up artist. Kai saw you coming and pretend to be really close to the make up artist. ''Is she jealous?Is she coming this way?''Kai's mind is fill with those questions.

You went to them ''Here, careful is hot'' you said to the make up artist.

''Thank you'' she said.

''Can I talk to Kai for a while?'' you ask.

''Sure!'' she said and went to the crew.

''Why is she asking her to go away? what she want to tell me? Is she really jealous?'' Kai said in his mind and his heart start to beat faster and faster when he see you going near him.You look at him ''Kai...'' you whisper. ''Hmm..yes?'' he ask. ''You forgot to zip your pants'' you continue to whisper and point at his pants. Kai eyes widened and immediately zip back his pants as you cover him to block fans from noticing it. You hand him the coffee, ''Be careful next time, what if fans notice that? thank goodness, I'm the one that notice it'' you said and laugh. Kai blushed and can't believe that he embarrassed himself infront of you again. ''How can you forgot to zip your pants? Aish..plan A fail!'' Kai said in his mind.

All of you waited patiently at the waiting area, and during that time, you did learn some basic chinese from the chinese members, like thank you 'xie xie', cannot 'bu ke yi', sorry ''diu bu chi'. The first few days, you come to work as EXO'S bodyguard, you can't really differenciate who is korean or who is chinese cause the chinese members can speak korean really well, but after knowing them for quite a time, you now know that Kris,Luhan, Lay and Tao are chinese members.

The gate is finally open, and all can go into the plane, earlier that day, Manager Jung told you that,you will need to protect Kai more because of his back injury, Manager Jung is afraid that fans might accidentally push him, he also told you that there will be more fans at beijing airport and ask you to be more alert. All of you went into the plane and you sit at the last row with Kai. You wanted ask Kai to sit by the side window so that you can protect him but instead of that he ask you to sit inside. The members are all very tired since and they really need to rest well cause they will have a photoshoot in the morning. ''Kai-ah, you should rest, if you don't feel comfortable, you can placed your head on my shoulder'' you said and patted your shoulder. He nodded, but he can't fall asleep with you sitting beside him, you tried to stay awake but you can't help it and ended up falling asleep. You keep on banging your head at the side window,so Kai move your head and placed it on his shoulder.He can't stop smiling, that this is actually happening, he move the fringe that is covering  your eyes and touch your face, he felt really bad when he saw scars and wounds on your body. ''I wonder, when is my turn to protect you?'' Kai said in his mind as he look at you and a while later he himself also doze off and tilt his head to yours.

'Dear, passengers, please put on the seatbelt as we are landing soon'. Both of you woke up right after you heard the announcement and you realize that your head was on Kai's shoulder just now, ''Ahhh..Kai..sorry..my head is really heavy right?!! I'm really sorry, I don't know why I fell asleep, did I drool??'' you ask and touch his shoulder to find out whether is it cover with your saliva. Kai giggle and said, ''It's okay, don't be sorry'' and give you a smile.