Protect Me, Please!

Protect Me, Please!

You are half way to the building but you stop at the side to search about EXO's info, ''Okay, one more time, there are EXO-K and EXO-M! Kris, Chen, Lay, Lu Han, Xiumin and Tao are in EXO-M and Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho, D.O are from EXO-K..ah!!! there are 12 of them, how come I only said 11? ughhh!!! who is the other 1??? whats his name again??? ah, Kai!!, Pheww..'' you are having a tough time trying to memorize their face and names.

Finally, you entered the building and went to the locker room, and as you expected you saw Min Hyuk outside the locker room. ''Morning oppa!'' you said and give him a bow.

''Your dad told you already right?'' he ask. You nodded.

'' Manager Jung is waiting for you''' he said.

''Huh?'' you respond. Min Hyuk give you a signal to go in. You open the door and you saw Manager Jung with another lady.

''Good Morning'' you greet them.

''Hello, I'm Manager Jung, and this is my assistant Miss Kim, we are EXO's managers, I think you already know why are you here to meet us right?'' he ask you.

''Well, sort off..emm am I gonna be hired as EXO's bodyguard?'' you ask and show that not so sure what is going on face.

''Erm, you are half right, I went through your profile, and I can see that you are very good in taekwondo and I saw you did a very good job in protecting the members, but you will still need to go through another test.'' he said.

''What test?'' you ask. ''Pfft..you are the one that ask me to be EXO's bodyguard but you still want me to go through a test? what the hell!''you said in your mind.

''One of EXO's member Tao is very good at wushu, so we will need to see how good is your taekwondo skill'' he explain.

''Of course I'm good, are you kidding me??'' you mumble.

''Yes, _________, any question?'' he ask.

''Err, no..no question'' you said.

''And, another thing is later EXO will need to go for another performance and I know that many fans are waiting now, so we will give you a one day trial to prove us your abilities, is that okay?'' he ask.

''Sure!'' you answered confidently.

''Okay, then, EXO are waiting for us in the staff room, follow us please'' said Miss Kim. You followed them and went you leave the locker room, Min Hyuk said 'Hwaiting' to you, you look around as you walk, well although you have been working in here for 3 months, you didn't really explore the whole building and you can see there are lots of posters of idols at the corridor on your way there.

''Hello, boys, this is ____________'' Manager Jung introdue you to the members as you step in the staff room.

''Hello, everyone!'' you greet them.

''Hi,I'm Suho, I'm Kris, I'm D.O..........'' the members take turn to introduce themselves and the last person is Kai.

''I'm very sure all of your are wondering why is she here right, she will be hired as your bodyguard, only if she pass a test'' said Manager Jung.

''A test? What test?'' ask the members curiously.

''Tao, come here, well, to prove her abilities, why not both her and Tao show off their skill?'' Manager Jung said.

''So..she is good in taekwondo'' Kai said in his mind as he look at you. Tao did what Manager Jung ask him to, he did show a few amazing wushu steps but that doesn't really stop you from showing your skills. You also did something amazing, which causes the members to be amazed and clap for you.

''Wow, you are really good'' said Manager Jung.

''Duh!!'' you said in your mind and give a fake smile to him. Manager Jung kinda irritate you.

''Boys, I need you here for a second'' said Manager Jung. The members crowd around him which left you and Miss Kim standing at the side, you can see that Miss Kim is much much better compared to Manager Jung at least she is not as irritating as him.

''__________, will have a day trial in protecting all of you and she will start following us later to Inkigayo, so after this, I need all of you to give me your comment on her abilities in protecting all of you, make sure you give me honest comment'' Manager Jung said. All of them nodded.For the 1st month their album are released, they will be pefroming as EXO and soon after that they will continue to promote as EXO-K and EXO-M.

''Okay, we should get going'' said Manager Jung to the rest including you.

''__________, you can do it!'' you told yourself. You follow the members and stand beside Kai who is again the last person standing in the line. The members have to split into 2 groups to take the lift cause the lift can't really fit people which includes you,managers, and the crews. Once all of you reach the ground floor, you could here the fans screaming for them again, and there are more compared to yesterday.

''Oh no, why must it be so many of them today??'' you said in your heart. You walk beside Kai heading to the entrance but what both of you didn't notice was your jacket had caught on to the accesories pin on Kai's singlet. Both of you are still walking towards to the entrance and as you want to go infront trying to block the fans from touching the rest of the members, as you walk you could feel something pulling you, and when you turn you saw your jacket caught onto Kai's accesories, both of you look at each other, both of you try to untangle the thing but when one of the crew standing behind you accidentally push you, you accidentally ripped of the accessory right off from Kai's singlet. You and Kai look at each other ''Oh, no!!I'm so sorry'' you said. Now, there is a small hole at Kai's singlet, you didn't think much and quickly take off your jacket and give it to him to cover the hole.

You continue with you job but you feel really guilty on what you just did to Kai, so you couldn't stop looking at him, but he didn't mind and give you a smile that its okay. All the members finally made it to the bus and so far Manager Jung saw you did a great job, but he haven't ask for everyones comment yet.

In the bus, Kai and Sehun were sitting next to each other and you sat behind Kai wondering if anyone notice that hole.

''________, you are in such a big trouble!! you are so dead! How could you be so rough and ripped of that accesory?!!oh my god!!'' you said in your mind and keep knocking your head behind Kai's seat thinking about why are you so stupid.

Kai and Sehun turn behind and look at you.''__________, are you alright?'' Sehun ask.

''Err..I'm fine'' you answered.

''Ah. thanks for your jacket'' he pass it to you. Sehun looks like he is wondering why Kai is having your jacket just now, which means that the hole wasn't obvious to him, so you tried to be optimistic about that incident.

You follow the members down and entered the building, and still can't let your sight off at Kai's singlet, and you are hoping that no one notice it. The members did their rehearsal and so far so good, no one ask anything about it, but your heart still can't stop beating faster and faster because they haven't perform to the live audience yet and right before their turn to perform life on stage, Manager Jung saw the hole on Kai's singlet.

''Kai, what happen to your singlet?huh? didn't you notice it?'' ask Manager Jung in a panic mode cause its just few more minutes before their turn

''Oh, damn it, you are so dead ___________!!'' that sentence immediately pop out in your mind when you saw Manager Jung said something to Kai. Kai didn't have a chance to explain, and Manager Jung starts to scold the stylist for not noticing that hole.

''Its not their fault, its actually-'' Kai said and he look at you.You know that he will definitely say that its your fault but he didn't   ''- its actually my fault, manager hyung, maybe it caught on something when I came down from the bus just now'' he explain. and give you a smile.

''We have no time now, someone faster fix that hole or try to hide it witha jacket or something'' Manager Jung said. The crew immediately search for the right jacket and give it to Kai and thank goodness they have enough time before EXO perform. All of them really look great on stage but for you Kai looks the most different on stage, for you he looks like a shy, quiet type but he doesn't look the same when he is on stage. You really want to thank him later.