Protect Me, Please!

Protect Me, Please!

The members have been discussing about their plans for Kai, but the most important thing is they need to do more research on you.

''Anyeong __________!!'' said Luhan.

''Oh, oppa, anyeong!'' you said.

''Are we suppose to leave now?'' you ask since it is 2pm and their rehersal for a music programme starts at 4pm.

''Ah..no its not that..erm, we are just trying to know more about you right Sehun?'' Luhan said and pull Sehun beside him.

''Erm, yah..'' Sehun said.

''Oh, I see..so what you want to know about???'' you ask.

''Erm..since you are really good in taekwondo, there must be a lot of guys in your dad's academy that want you to be their girlfriend right?'' , Sehun continue.

''Er..no..'' you answered.

''Oh, I see, erm, so are you currently dating now?'' ask Luhan.

''Erm..no, its obvious right, who would want a girl like me?'' you said and start to laugh.

''Hmmm..what type of guy would like to be your boyfriend? like how tall must he be? fair or dark? skinny or fat..'' ask Sehun.

''Well, he must be able to prtect me, he must be tall,not fat and not to skinny,I don't mind whether he have abs or not but he must be muscular, and he must be darker than me...'' you said and you realize that your nearly describe Kai.

''Why are you asking me all this so suddenly?'' you ask.

''Haha..err..erm, we are asking for Ka..'' Sehun said and nearly blurred out thier plan, and Luhan immediately cover Sehun's mouth and said, ''Haha, nothing we are just asking for fun...'' Luhan said and both of them left and went into the dance studio.

''So, what did you find out??'' ask the rest of the members, ''Okay, well, she haven't date before, and the guy that she like must be able to protect her and the guy that is tall, not fat, not to skinny, she don't mind for abs but muscles is a must and the guys must be darker than her..''said Luhan.

''Thats it??'' said Kris.

''Yup'' said Sehun.

''Hold on a second, the guy must be darker than her, that means is you Kai, since you are 'kkamjong' '' said Chanyeol to Kai.

''Really?'' Kai said in his heart which means he got hope.

''Now what? any more plans?'' ask Lay.

''Hmm..she said the guy must be able to protect her right?'' ask D.O.

''Yup'' the members said.

''Why not all of us try to become thugs and Kai will go and safe her??''D.O said happily.

The members all look at him with this face (=.=''), ''Kyung soo-ah, I think you watch too much drama, and _____________ is a taekwondo expert herself you know..'' said Xiumin and the rest of the members nodded.

''Ohya,sorry I forgot about that..'' D.O said.

''You know what, if you like her, just tell her!!'' said Kris.

''What if I scare her? what if she quit her job, then I won't get to see her anymore, if its that I rather keep my feelings..'' Kai said.

In that week, the members try their best to help Kai, and there were kinda desperate, and ended up using D.O's plan, but it actually fail, the members also try to tell you about Kai most of the time and they even said that if two lovers that have the same birthday they will last forever.

''Why are they telling me this? Did they find out that I like Kai? Is is THAT obvious??Oh no!!'' that sentence come through your mind. But no matter how hard, you want to cover your feelings, whenever you see Kai talking to another girl or seeing him struggling with his back pain, your heart hurts. ''Kim________________!! you can't be like this anymore!! You must tell Kai your true feelings!! It's okay, if you get rejected, just tell him!! Okay! You must tell him tonight!!'' you tell yourself when you are in the van with the members to a radio programme. The members did pretty well, and they weren't as nervous as compared to the time they did a radio programme when they debut 2 years ago, which Miss Kim told you.

All of you are on your way back to the dorm and this time you follow them back also as tomorrow all of the members will go to Paris to promote their album together as EXO.

''Kim Jongin, brave yourself, since all the plans didn't work out, the only thing left for you to do is to tell her how you really feel!! You must tell her tonight!!, Kai said to himself.

The members reach their dorm and when you want to follow them , Manager Jung call for you. ''______________, come here for a while''call Manager Jung who want to show you the members schedule to Paris tomorrow.

The members all went back to their dorm and the EXO-M members come to the EXO-K's dorm.

''Everyone! I've decided to tell _______________, how I feel'' Kai said.

'''Really??'' ask everyone.

''Yup!!'' Kai said but he start to feel really nervous, all of them rush to Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's room when they hear someone is trying to open the door.

''Where is everyone?'' you question when you went into EXO-K's dorm alone.

''Oh well, they must be in EXO-M's dorm then'' you told yourself, and you start to feel really nervous cause you are going to tell Kai how you feel later, so you calm yourself down by listening songs with your earphone and with your hoodie on and flip through the magazine at the dining table with your back facing Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's room.

''Hyung, she is here now, go and tell her how you feel..''whisper Sehun.

''Ya, this is your chance go now..''whisper Chen.

''But..but, I don't know whether can I do this or not..'' whisper Kai.

''You can do it, we will guide you from here, now go..'' said the members and push Kai out from the door. The  members peep the both of you from the room. Kai scratch his head and sit beside you, ''____________-ah, I need to tell you something, the thing is I really like you, I like you when I first saw you, I don't want you to be the one that protect me anymore cause I am willing to be the one that protect you'' Kai said. Kai and the members are waiing for your response, but it looks like you don't bother about it and continue flipping the magazine.

The members give signal to Kai, Kai look at them and patted your shoulder ''_____________-ah'' and call your name.

''Kai, I didn't know that you are here'' you said and took off the hoodie and take out the earphone that you put on the entire time when Kai confess to you. Kai and the members did a facepalm cause all the cheesy words that came out from Kai's mouth didn't went into your ear.

''Sorry, were you telling me something? you said. Kai didn't reply and look at the table cause he need to gather up his courage and tell you about his feeling again.

''___________, now is your chance! Tell him!!'' you tell yourself and gather up your courage looking at the other end of the dining table, and as both of turn and look at each other, both of you said, ''I LIKE YOU!!'' right at the same time.

Both Kai and your eyes widened ''Yeh?'' both of you said again.

The members who are in the room, can't bare to look at the situation and suddenly Xiumin blurred out,''It means both of you like each other!!''. You turn and look at the members who are all standing behind you. Both of you start to blush.

''So does this means that they are a couple now?''ask Sehun.

''Erm..not yet!''said Chanyeol. Chanyeol give signal to the rest of the members and push Kai's head to you and he landed his lip on yours.

The members cheer with their derpy and dorky way causing you and Kai become really awkward, but you know that it will be different when both of you start to date, well for now, protecting 12 charming guys which include the person you love is the best thing you ever did and you now know that bodyguard is the job for you afterall.

 

 

Hello People!! I'm really sorry if the ending isn't as good as you wanted it to be, this is the only ending I could think of..really sorry....bow 90 degrees.

PS: PLEASE READ MY OTHER FANFICS!!!

LOL, don't mean to sound scary, I just wanna share my love for EXO to every EXOTICS out there...Ohya, so far I wrote Sehun, Chen, Chanyeol, Lu Han and Kai as the main characters, not sure who to write next...any suggestions? Oh and lastly thanks a lot who subscribe Protect Me, Please! and also for those that leave a comment!!! THANKS ALOT!!! ;'), so thats all, feel free to leave your comment though!!! ;D