Protect Me, Please!

Protect Me, Please!

One week later

Two week ago, you said that you will not get hurt proudly in front of all the members with the big mouth of yours, but ended up, you had 7 bruises, 3 wounds and even accidentally sprained your ankle, but that doesn't stop you at all, you endure the pain and didn't even ask for a day off even though Manager Jung ask you too. The first few injury you thought it must be some accident cause by the fans but ,but it gone worst day by day, fans start to scratch you with their ridiculously long finger nails and they start pushing you and keep making you trip, you didn't notice that they already have a anti-exo-bodyguard club of you until Miss Kim and the crew found out, ''Whats with all this crazy fans? I'm just doing my job okay?? Its just been 2 weeks I'm doing my duty as a bodyguard and all of you already hate me??'' those questions came through your mind. Manager Jung and Miss Kim are quite concern about your safety and did suggest to you to quit this job but those thing can't stop you and you are the type of person that can't quit easily and Kai wouldn't want you to quit but he can't bare to see you getting hurt,  you got this idea of dressing up as a guy, well actually the way you dress is actually more to boyish style, you told Manager Jung that you will wear a cap and baggy t-shirts when you are on duty, and Manager Jung agreed with it. Since the day you start dressing up as a boy, fans don't really care about you cause you maybe just some manager or something.

The members find you extremely different compared to all the girls they have met and how tough you are, but what you didn't know is that Kai feel really bad whenever he see you getting hurt. He will always be the first one to help you and notice that you are hurt and he will be the one protecting you instead of the other way round but for a girl with no experience in having a relationship or knowing anything about a guy liking a girl, you didn't knew that Kai like you.

You are hanging out in EXO-K's dorm during that night because they will have a midnight flight to China to promote their new album with EXO-M members and you will need to follow them there. You, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai, Suho and D.O are playing some kind of board game and chit-chatting about lame stuff and jokes , but Kai didn't join all of you.

''Hyung, can I borrow your computer a while?'' ask Kai to Chanyeol.

''Ah, ya sure!'' said Chanyeol and continue with the game. Kai left the living room and went into Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room.

''Should I do this? But I seriously know nothing about her! Okay, Kim Jongin, you are a guy! be brave!!'' said Kai in his mind who is staring at the computer screen. He then type out your name Kim ____________ on the search area, and there are some info about you. Kai slowly scroll down the site to see stuff related about you cause he want to know more about you, as he scroll down, he saw pictures of you during your taekwondo practice and competition, he keep staring at the pictures and find you really amazing and he never ever have those feelings towards a girl before despite there are lots of fans waiting for him.

''Lets have a break'' said D.O and all of you stop the board game for a while and went to take something to eat and drink.

''Hmm...I wonder what is Kai doing, let me check and see'' you sneak into Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room seeing Kai looking at the computer screen with his eyes wide open.

''Kai! what are you doing!!'' you said and Kai immediately jump up to block the computer screen cause he can't let you know that he is searching stuff related to you.

''Err...nothing...'' Kai said in a nervous tone and start to blush a little.

''Hmm??? Let me see!!'' you said and went near him trying to remove him from the computer screen, but Kai didn't move.

''Ahhh!!! now I know, you are watching 'dirty' stuff right??? thats why you don't want me to see!!!'' you said and start to giggle and laugh.

''NO.._______, its not that!'' Kai tried to explain and this time his ear turn very red.

''Its fine Kai, its okay, to watch those stuff, you are a guy right! the taekwondo kids in my dad academy also watch those things during their break so I'm use to it already...Hmm...i shouldn't bother you...carry on yah!!!Enjoy!!'' you said and continue giving a evil smile.

''_________-ah'' he call but you already left the room.

''Kim Jongin!! you are so dead, now she thinks that you are a ert!!how are you gonna tell her that you like her!!!'' Kai said in his mind.

He then decided to search for 'How to make a girl fall for you?'', and there are lots of answers but Kai thought that maybe some of them will help him, which is flirting with another female to make the girl jealous and be y infront of the girl, but he is not sure will that work on you cause obviously you are very different compared to other girls and you already misunderstand him for being a ert. Kai then left the room after he finish doing 'research', but what he forgot to do is to delete the history of what he search earlier.