Chapter 5 [Part 2]

Dear Diary, ...

Chapter 5

[Part 2]

 

Minzy

 

Stunned, yup that's exactly how Minzy was feeling about right now. This guy had the nerves to kiss her in front of all her co-workers, did he not get the memo that they were no longer in a relationship or was he just stupid. She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him as hard as she could away from herself. He stumbled back a bit, but regained his balance.

 

Minzy didn't know how to react to this type of situation. All her co-workers were staring at her with opened mouths, some were even pointing and whispering among each other. All she could do at that moment was grab Kai by the collar and evacuate him and herself away from the scene.

 

She took Kai all the way to the rooftop still holding onto his collar, like he was a dog that needed punishment . She didn't care if everyone’s attention was on them. Once they reached the rooftop Minzy finally let go off Kai's collar and angrily glared at him. Kai  not aware of the trouble he caused, cheesley smiled at her while adjusting his attar.

 

"You have some explaining to do! Who the hell do you think you are? Kissing me in front of all my co-workers? Do you have any idea how much gossip this will cause? My personal life will no be effect in a working environment." Minzy took a deep breath in. More than anything she want to smack that awfully attractive smirk off Kai's face, but she refrained herself from doing so. She knew better, he would only make matters worse.

 

Kai held up his hands as though he was in defeat. "I just thought you looked so cute concentrating  on your work, that I could help myself." He honestly admitted. Although he knew him and Minzy had no longer a relationship due to his own problems, that didn't stop him from loving her. "It just that you seem so tense and I just want to ease your emotions, that's all."

 

"And you think that a kiss from my ex-boyfriend that I haven't seen in a year would ease my tension. Maybe the reason why I was so tense in the first place was because I don't want you here."  Minzy screamed.

 

She hated him, at least she was suppose to hate him. But the feelings around her didn't allow that. Rather than hating him she hated herself. She blamed it on her weakness. Instead of acting strong as she planned, she was actually acting like a brat. She could see that Kai smirk slowly disappeared as his brows furrowed with confusion and hurt.

 

"Well I'm sorry. I just wanted to surprise you." He replied back with a stern voice.

 

Minzy couldn't help but laugh which caused more confusion toward Kai. She laughed, laughed some more, and laughed until tears were streaking down her checks. Minzy notice that Kai was slowly approaching her with his hands held out as though he was getting ready to wipe away her tear. She stumbled back placing her hand up in the air to stop Kai from getting any closer.

 

"Sorry? You wanted to surprise me? What made you think that sorry was okay? What exactly are you sorry for? And what makes you think that we were even close? We have no relationship whatsoever, were not even friends, remember? So what makes you think I'll accept you with open arms?" Minzy wiped off her own tears.

 

"I really hate you."

 

With that she turn the other way and stormed off. Away from him and far away from the consequences she was going to face saying those words to him.

---

Taemin

Taemin entered the small vintage Deli restaurant that Sulli texted him. The smell of fresh meat invade his nostrils. He wasn't even aware of how hungry he was until this very moment. A server welcome him and lead him to a reserved table that Sulli was already seated at.  

 

Taemin  eyes scanned Sulli appearance and knew something was off. Her eyes were swollen as though she been crying for days . He took his seat, removing the box of tissue off the table and placing it on the ground. Sulli noticing this wiped off any remainders of  her tears and smiled up at Taemin.

 

"Weird seeing me like this, huh?" Her voice cracked. She averted her eyes from Taemin's stare and took a long sip of the glass of water near her side of the table.

 

Taemin felt awkward and just nodded his head. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

 

Sulli placed the glass of water back down on the table and cleared her voice. "It hurts, you know?"

 

Taemin lean in closer to the table confused, "Huh? What do you mean?"

 

Sulli once again averted her eyes, looking at anything besides Taemin. " I met Luna today" she finally whispered.

 

Taemin was completely shocked. He couldn't believe that the time has finally come. Sulli and Luna meeting. He mentally hoped that all went well and both girls work their situation out. "H-how? Did it go well?" he asked slowly, crossing his fingers for a miracle.  

 

Taemin witness a tear streaming down Sulli cheeks, she lowered her head unable to answer his question. "So it didn't go as planned? What exactly happened Sulli."

 

"N-no" , Her voice cracked as more tears began streaming down her face. "It wasn't my fault. We random bumped into each other at the mall. And I congratulated her for being a newlywed. I wanted to say more, but words couldn’t  form to explain how sorry I was. She just looked at me and walked away, like I was nothing."

 

Sulli lift her head up looking at Taemin with the feeling of regret. "I really was trying my best to fix us, but I don't know how to start. I don't have any friends Taemin. You’re my only friend that understands me."

 

Taemin felt guilty. He felt as though he wasn't doing his part in their relationship, communicating. He stared at Sulli with sadness. "I'm sorry Sulli, its my fault. I should have been there to clear the air and-"

 

"Then come back. Come back and live with me, if you're sorry".

----

Minzy

Minzy ignored Kai’s existence the whole entire day. She tried to avoid all her co-workers stares, but there was so much that a person could handle before they explode. Everyone was asking her questions about Kai and their relationship and what made things even worse was Chaerin giving her the evil eye.

 

"Just explain to me who  that guy was?" Chaerin asked. They were both were packing up from work and heading home.

 

"No one" Minzy simply answered back as she grabbed her belongings and walked off to the elevators.

 

Chaerin quickly catched up and whispered back, "Then if he's no one. Why is it that I keep hearing these rumors around the office that he kissed you. It basically surfacing everywhere. I wouldn't even be surprised if the boss heard it."

 

That caught Minzy to stop dead in her tracks. She faced Chaerin worried , " T-the boss might know? B-but it wasn't my fault. He was completely responsible for that incident!!!" Minzy shut quickly, releasing she bit more than she could chew. She just ruin her own secret. “” she muttered under her breath.

 

"Ahaha! I knew it!" Chaerin jumped up in air, glaring at Minzy evilly. "Why would you lie to me about this? So he really did kiss you, why?"

 

Minzy turned her heels the other way, speed walking to the elevator to avoid further integration for Chaerin, but when her luck couldn't get any worse. She clearly could see  Kai  standing a couple feets away from them by the elevators, holding up a bouquet of flowers, and  smiling at her as though nothing happened at the rooftop.

 

Chaerin seeing all  this takes things  to her advantage and ran towards Kai ready for attack.

 

Minzy seeing this from the corner of her eyes locked her gaze with Kai's and spirited her way towards him. They both looked like hyena running towards the last pack of meat on earth which in this case was Kai.

 

Minzy luckily reached Kai first grabbing him by the arm and pulling him inside the elevator. As fast as she could she pressed onto any button to close the elevator, hoping to god that Chaerin wouldn't reach them. As if luck was on her side today the elevator door closed shut before Chaerin, leaving a out of breath Minzy and a frightenedly confused Kai.

 

Minzy soon felt the awkwardness creepingly in and began regretting her actions. She turned over to face Kai, "Um…I'm sorry that must have been shocking for you."

 

Kai looked at Minzy with bewilderment written all over his face. Minzy was about to explain the situation but Kai laughed so loudly that she thought her eardrum might break. He laughed  so hard to the point where tears were forming in his eyes.

 

He continued to laugh until he was on the ground clutching onto his stomach and knocking out the air right off him. He's eyes met Minzy once again but instead of talking he laughed again and again until his face turned beat-red like a tomato.

 

After a few seconds later, Kai laughter died down. He wiped his tears away and stare back at Minzy. "I'm sorry, Its just, you’ve should have seen the way you guys were running. It looked like you guys were running away from a zombie or something. It was just too funny. But why were you guys running?"

 

The elevator door opened and Minzy stepped out followed by Kai, "Can you please do me a favor, Kai?, Please don't tell anyone about our relationship."

 

Kai was at a loss of words. He still couldn't understand why Minzy hid their relationship from the beginning, but now hearing those words again hurt. Helplessly he nodded his head in agreement. "Okay, but in return you have to do me a list of favors."

 

Minzy arched her eyebrow, puzzled at what he was asking her for. "What do you mean a list of favors?"

 

Kai smirked and replied back , "Favor #1 : Be my friend." He held out the bouquet of flowers from early to Minzy.

 

Minzy accepted the flowers as a small smile appeared on her face. "Okay, but these favors must have their limits or else."

 

 

[End of Part 2]

--

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait for this fanfic, once again. I guess you can say I was busy & delayed this fic b/c Taemin is married now (lol) But that won’t stop me from continuing this fic! I hope you guys subscribe. comment, and enjoy....

Until next time! Bye ^.^