Chapter 4

Dear Diary, ...

Chapter 4

[Part 1]

Minzy

Minzy woke up the next morning with an awful headache. She sat up straight from her bed and reached for her phone, placed on her counter. She her phone and was shocked by the amounts of missed calls and texts she received. She checked a few of her texts, which were all similar and endured on the same matter.
 

From Bommie
Mingkki, what the front door, I thought we were close, how could you hide the fact that you’re in a relationship? Who is this guy I want to meet him immediately!!!

 

From: CL-roo
You’re in a relationship? This explains a lot, like the reason you’re always late for work.
One advice… Keep him on a leash!

 

From:  Se7en Oppa<3
Congrats to my little sister, let all have a double date!

 

From: Jiyong
Who the hell is this guy? And why haven’t he introduce himself to me? Who does he think he is? We need to talk! Call me.

 

From: Sister
OMG, I can’t believe this, who is this guy, when did you guys start dating? Does he treat you will? Is he Handsome? You must send me a picture! A.s.a.p.! I am freaking out here!!!

 

She throw her phone across the room, and groaned. How was she going to tell all these people that she was not in a relationship? She was going to kill Dara and that enormous mouth of her. She got off her bed remembering that idiotic Taemin was still living with her. She decided to take a peak and see whether he was awake or not. She quietly tippy toed her way until she was in front of her bedroom door, as quietly as she could;  She opened the door to a small crack. Minzy poked her eye out examining her living room to catch an awoken Taemin with bed hair. Not attractive at all, She thought.  
 

Taemin


Taemin woke up having an aching neck. The position he slept in last night was not comfortable, and to make matter worse he was dressed in his casual clothes. He got off the couch to stretch out his sore body parts. Until he heard a quiet squeak coming from Minzy's bedroom door and saw an eyeball through the crack looking back at him.
 

He let out a small laugh, “You know, I can see, or more like hear you.”
 

The door swung opened instantly, and that's when he laughed even harder. He observed Minzy outfi,  taking it all in. “You weren’t lying about your pajamas having a head at all.”
 

He saw Minzy the cow head, pulling it down. Her face was a light shade of pink, while her lips turned into a pout. “It makes me got to sleep faster.”
 

A roar of laughter busted out of his mouth, placing his hand over his stomach and catching his breath as he stole a glance at Minzy who seemed even more embarrassed, “It…m-makes…you...f-feel…b-better, what...i-n t-h-e w-world, t-hat i-is beyond the most... unattractive outfit I’ve ever seen in my years of living.” He approached Minzy bedroom door and suddenly asked out of the blue wiping away his amused expression and turned serious for a second. “Is there two bathrooms in this apartment?” he asked looking around the apartment.

She replied back by shaking her head side to side, “There is only one bathroom”.
 

He shrugged his shoulder making movement towards her bedroom.
 

Minzy widen her eyes in horror and stammered out , “W-w-what do you think you’re doing?”

He yawned darting his skinny finger at her bedroom, “I need to use our bathroom, isn't it obvious?”.
 

She was  mortified, she eyed him with disgust, “No, no first this isn’t our bathroom its mines, second, why in the world would I let a disgusting guy I barely, know share the same bathroom as me?”
 

Taemin perplexed, raised an eyebrow at the short girl sudden change of attutide, “Sorry to disappoint, but I live here too; half this apartment is mines now”. Taemin tried to push Minzy off to the side, but Minzy refused to let him inside her bedroom’s bathroom. She streched out her arms to block her bedroom, lounging her short legs at Taemin.
 

Taemin tried to avoid the attacking legs that were coming towards him. Now he was irraited, what was with this girl? Hasn't she listened at all? This apartment is theirs, nor hers! He need to put her in her place. “It wasn’t a problem last night when you locked me up, why is it a problem now?” He yelled at her frustation itching out of his voice.
 

Minzy now aware of the events that happened last night kicked him in the shins. “You disrespectful fool; you caused so much trouble for me thanks to you everyone thinks I’m in some kind of relationship”.
 

He smirked unknownly; “Wow rumors spread that fast, your friend really has a really big mouth”.
 

She was frustrated at Taemin laid-back attitude and kicked him once again on the shins. He groaned in pain hopping on one leg, “What the hell your problem women, first you call me impolite names, now your hitting me”.
 

“What the hell is my problem, what the hells is yours, I called you names because you insulted me and made up a lie that could possible ruin my life, then you disrespect me in my own home, you mister, have a problem!”

He took a couple of steps back swaying his hand over his nose as a  smile smile was now playing on his lips, “You, women need to go fix that breath of your before you start bashing me.”  
 

Minzy frowned, fed up with him , she stomped her legs in annoyance. “You wait, you just wait…I was about to actually let you use my bathroom, but never mind” Minzy immediately slammed her bedroom door in front of Taemin’s face.
 

He remorsefully, started banging on the door non-stop, “Oh come on, be nice, and let this poor guy in”. No response. He heard the shower turn on. “Ugh, you know what forget it; I’m going to take a shower at my friend’s house! Don’t miss my company to much, Miss. Malodorous.  He heard a loud thud sound, and knew it was his time to go, before Minzy the manic comes out and jumps him.   
 

Minzy
 

“Don’t let him get under your skin Minzy, Don’t let him get under skin Minzy”, Minzy whispered under her breath while brushing her teeth. How…how am I going to survive in this house, with that annoying, insulting, humiliating creature? No Minzy this is your house. You make the rules!

She debated over her mind, whether to ignore him or fight him.  She was done with his egotistical attitude from the two days she known him. She despised the fact he tried to act like he own her apartment. Who does he think he is?
 

After finishing her business and made up her mind. Minzy was going to set rules for this apartment, and this self-assured Taemin will just have to deal with them!
 

Taemin
 

Taemin parked his car outside of Key’s house, and disputed whether to go inside Key’s house and asked him to use the shower OR just go back to Minzy’s apartment and apologized. But due to him thinking about his pride, Taemin couldn’t and wouldn’t go back to Minzy’s apartment. He got out of his car and locked it heading towards Key's front entrance.
 

Nervously approaching the front steps, He couldn’t help but think what he would say?, He knew Key was the questioning type. He in the air and knocked on Key’s door, somewhat nervous and somewhat self-conscious that he had to go to someone else’s house to get cleaned up.
 

After a few seconds later, an intensive looking Key opened the door and welcomed him in. He led him to his living room and told Taemin to take a seat down. Key walked away, and a few minutes later came back with some water and biscuits, placing them on the living room small centered table. He then took a seat on the other couch horizontally across Taemin.
 

He waited patiently for Key to say something, whatever it was he knew it was something solemn. Since Key was acting not like himself, a bit odd and exceedingly serious.
 

Key cleared his throat and pulled his attention to Taemin, “I want to know something, but when I ask you this question, you have to answer me back honestly, Taemin.”
 

Taemin bobbed his head in agreement; he shifted in his seat awkwardly from the stares that Key was giving him.
 

“Is it true that you found yourself a…new girlfriend?” Key's face was deadly graved, but from the looks of it, he could clearly see the straight line of his lips was struggling not to pull out into a smile, and the way his eyes glinted when he said the word “girlfriend”.  Key whole posture screamed out excitement, but Key looked like he was fraughting to hide it.  
 

“What in the world are you talking about?” Rumors really did spread fast. He was only playing a joke when he told Dara that ‘he and Minzy’ were dating. He didn’t think Dara would be that much of a chatterbox. Great, what have I gotten myself into?
 

Key looked at him dumbfounded. He crossed his legs on the couch. “Well, I heard from my cousin, who heard from her friend, who heard from her friend’s friend, that heard from her friend’s sister, that heard-"

He put up his hands in midair defeated, knowing that Key’s confab of hearing this so called news would never end. “Okay, that’s enough. The rumors are not true. I’m not dating anyone at the moment!”

 

“Are you sure about that?” Key stare at Taemin, scrutinizing his appearance. “You look like you just left ‘your girlfriend’ house. He gestured quotations around the ‘girlfriend’ part.
 

He recalled how he looked, and saw how  wrinkled is shirt was. Key could have misunderstood that from something else, also how his hair was out of control pointed all over the place. “You’re misunderstanding, I slept in these clothes last night and this” He  pointed to his hair, “is something called bed hair”.
 

Key rolled his eyes and studied him, with a playful smile acquiring on his lips. This kid think he could fool someone like me? , “ Look  Taemin no need to explain, to me and everyone else. It looks like you just left her house after having some naughty fun, totally understandable”.
 

He was in disbelief, He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He jumped off the couch and eyed Key amusingly, “Think whatever you want, I know the truth. I’m using your bathroom.” Taemin ran out of Key’s sight so he wouldn’t be further interrogated.
 

[End of Part 1]

------

A/n:Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. Here is part 1 of Chapter 4 ( chapter 4 is too long that I'd splited it to 2-3 parts) I'll release the second part hopefully tommorow. If I'm not busy at school:)

Enjoy!