Diary Entry

Dear Diary, ...

January 9th

Dear Diary,
 

        I am utterly downright humiliated, for myself, why bother explaining to people that it’s not true when they don’t believe what they hear, but more of what they see. Today at the restaurant I felt like everyone was questioning how I live my life. I thought Dara, Chaerin, and Bom were my friends not Taemin’s. If I SAY I’M NOT IN A REALTIONSHIP THEN I’M NOT. I’m so furious with Taemin. I wrote down a huge list of rules that he needs to follow. After the happenstance with his girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend I need to make sure that I don’t see her again or my foot will be PLACED down , and my glass of water, yeah it’ll make contact with her face. That dumb girl had some guts telling me I had no position to be with Taemin, and that I was below both them. Ha. Ha. Ha. That sure made me laugh. Taemin below me, I mean have you seen Taemin. He looks like a girl my god! I’ve dated men who were 10 times manlier and better looking than him. Oh yeah he even admitted that he’ll actually date a girl like me. Please! Am I a charity case, I don’t need a guy to save himself from further questioning and use be an excuse. That just makes the guy himself a weakling.  No Taemin you know what you’re the charity case, you know why because your living under my house. You’re lucky enough that I took in someone like you.  Ha, so you take that Taemin. Speaking about Taemin where is he? It seems super quiet in the living room…

 

A/N: I added a preview for chapter 5. this time I'll try my best to update soon:)
 

Preview to Chapter 5
 

“I’ll make a bet; whoever reaches the apartment first gets to claim whatever they want?”
 

“What that’s ridiculous?”
 

“If you say so, I’m just saying it for the fun of it, if you win you can  to do whatever you want, like maybe kicking me out, so you could have your own privacy back, but if I win…”
 

“Oh I’m so going to win, I’ll wait for at the apartment in a minute, don’t take too long.”
 

“Your very funny Miss Gong, I’ll be the one waiting for you!”
 

“I don’t have time to talk to you right now; I’m too busy speed driving home.”
 

With that Minzy hanged up the phone…
 

[End of Preview for Chapter 5]