Week Nineteen

Pink Champagne

Week Nineteen

“Did you miss me while I was gone?” Seung Hyun asks you sweetly, and you look at him for a moment before you shake your head.  His smile instantly turns into a frown as he watches you continue to fold the clothes that you just got out from the dryer.  “Yah, why not?”

     “The baby kept me company,” you giggle, rubbing your belly as you feel him tickle you again.  Your mother told you that you would soon feel movement from your baby and she was right.  Every day you feel either a slight kick from him or you feel his familiar tickle from the lower side of your stomach.  “He kicks and tickles me now,” you add and Seung Hyun gasps, rushing to sit next to you on the bed.

     “Really?  Let me feel!” He exclaims and you glare at him.

     “No!  Get away from me!” You yell, making enough space between him and yourself as much as possible.  He scoffs, sliding closer to you on the bed and you groan as he places his hand on your belly, waiting for any sudden movement to happen.  You grin when Seung Hyun doesn’t feel anything.  “He’s mad at you for leaving mommy alone,” you stick your tongue at him and he groans dramatically when you suddenly feel a hard thump in your stomach.

     Seung Hyun gasps and looks up at you with wide eyes as you feel another slight thump in your stomach.  “Whoa, he’s so strong!”

     You nod your head before you push Seung Hyun away from you.  “Go make me dinner!” You order and he grins, standing up from the large bed.

     “Yes ma’am,” he salutes you childishly before he rushes out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen.

     You sigh, shaking your head.  “Weirdo.”