Baby Boy

Pink Champagne

Your eyes flutter open tiredly as you feel the bright sun rays hitting your face.  You sit up carefully, making sure that you don’t hurt yourself.  Even though Leo is finally out of your stomach, your body is still aching from all the hard work that you went through this morning.

     You feel your lower lip poke out as you pout.  You never did get to see your son, now that you think about it.  From what you heard from the nurse, she said that he’s the cutest thing she’s ever seen.  After Leo was finally pushed out of you with the help of your trusty doctor, you fell asleep instantly.  You honestly weren’t expecting that, though.  You wanted to be able to hold him in your arms as they cleaned your son up, like in all the romantic movies that you’ve seen.

     Searching around, you notice that neither Seung Hyun nor Leo is in your hospital room.  Yawning, you chew on your bottom lip thoughtfully, rubbing your chin as you try to think of where they would be.  You’re pretty sure that Seung Hyun wouldn’t do something stupid like taking Leo away from the hospital.

     Or maybe he would.

     You gasp, eyes widening and all as you put a hand on your forehead, those painful migraines hitting you with such force that you don’t notice Seung Hyun sneak inside your room with Leo resting in his arms.  “Yah, are you trying out for a drama or something?” Seung Hyun’s deep chuckle floats into your ears and you look sway from the white ceiling, glaring at your husband.

     “You think you can take my son away from my room?” you ask in frustration, eyebrows furrowing and he chuckles deeply again, slowly walking towards you.  Your eyes suddenly soften once you see the beautiful baby boy sleeping peacefully in his all blue and white outfit, wrapped up carefully in his baby blue blanket.  You don’t notice the tears running down your cheeks until you feel the bed dip down, Seung Hyun wiping away the tears on your cheeks as you slowly hold your arms out.  “Leo...” you murmur softly when he is placed in your arms.  He turns in his sleep, snuggling closer into the blanket and you feel your lips pull up into a smile.  You never ever thought that you would be able to produce such an adorable baby, but here he is, sleeping in your arms.

     “You’re so strong, honey,” Seung Hyun mumbles, leaning over to kiss your forehead and you press your lips together, your gaze floating over to his.  “Lego looks so much like you,” he grins and you giggle at the childish nickname before you peer back down at your son, shaking your head.

     “He’s too cute to look like me,” you respond after a moment of silence, your finger caressing his oh-so soft skin.

     “Then he looks like me,” Seung Hyun whispers and you scoff silently, shaking your head again, a small smirk playing on your lips.

     “He looks like us.”


I almost started tearing up, omg what is life :o and I got featured today too! I took a screen-shot of it on my phone, yuup c: