ELOHEL

Pink Champagne

 

“Noona’s a hot mama!” Seungri exclaims suddenly and you laugh, putting your arm up to high-five the maknae.  With a proud grin on his face, he high-fives your hand.  This is the first—and probably only—time Seungri has gotten away with “flirting” with you, as your husband calls it.  But you already know the only reason why Seung Hyun hasn’t gone off on Seungri is because he’s too busy playing with Leo.  You chuckle mentally.  You know the next time Seungri tries to “flirt” with you, he’ll get an even worse scolding from his hyung.

     You hear a funny, but manly, voice call out your name and you look over your shoulder, a grin plastered onto your lips when YG Papa’s face appears in your line of sight.  “Yo,” you throw up the peace sign in a thug-like manor before the two of you fist bump each other.  “Did you bring it?” you ask curiously once he sits next to you on the bench and he nods his head, his eyes turning left, then right before he secret pulls out a giant bag of diapers.  You squeal, quickly hushing yourself.  “The soft kind, right?” you whisper, as if Hyun Suk and you were exchanging drugs and he nods his head eagerly.  You take the diaper bag from him before you stealthily tuck them inside Leo’s black baby bag, praying that Seung Hyun didn’t see the exchange that just recently happened.

     “You’re not a ninja, honey!” Seung Hyun sings and you feel yourself pout.

     “It’s… it’s a baby gift!” you snap your fingers, nodding your head at your magical comeback.

     You suddenly notice that Seungri is no longer inside the dance studio and you let out a sigh of relief.  It’s fine if Hyun Suk hears you—being a father and all—and your husband’s bickering over baby diapers, but it’s terribly embarrassing if other people listen in on it.  “No, no, no,” he shakes his head, his index finger following suit while he continues making faces at Leo.  “Those diapers are ugly!”

     “YOUR FACE IS UGLY!”

     “THAT’S NOT WHAT YOU SAID LAST NIGHT!”

     You immediately quiet down, blushing as you remember who is sitting right next to you.  Hyun Suk makes an obnoxious, “Ooh, he got you there,” noise and your wrinkle your nose, glaring at Seung Hyun who is laughing loudly.  You feel your bottom lip beginning to protrude out again when you notice Leo’s mouth is wide open and his eyes are closed.

     You whine silently.  Seung Hyun’s already teaching him wrong!


 

Oooh, he got you there!  I always come up with da weirdest (but they're still cute) drabbles and weirdest drabble titles at midnight, lol I wonder if couples actually argue over diapers...