After Party

Pink Champagne

“You’re finally a big boy, Lego!” Seung Hyun grins cheekily, dimples showing as he looks down at the sleeping baby in the wooden crib and you yawn loudly, rubbing your eyes when they become watery.  “Oh.  It’s time to put the big baby to sleep.”

     You shrug, putting your arms up as you wait for your husband to pick you up.  If it were any other day, you would’ve argued about how you’re an independent woman and how you don’t need no man.  But today, you're too tired from the hassle that is called a baby’s first birthday.  “Are you gonna carry me or not ’cause I’m really tired, ya’ feel me?” you smack your lips after your precious monologue and Seung Hyun chuckles before his big hands are on your waist, picking you up above the carpet ground before your eyes are met with your husbands back.  A very sculpted back, that is.

     “Your is cute,” he mumbles after his feet begin leading him towards the master bedroom and you frown, holding back a stupid grin that is forcing its way onto your lips.

     “Your isn’t,” you hum peacefully.  Your finger suddenly reaches towards Seung Hyun’s belt and you push his pants forward, pulling his dress shirt out of the pants before you put your finger up his shirt, tracing the muscles of his back.  “But I like your back, boo.”

     “Yah, stop,” his deep voice cause you to giggle and a warmth of blankets suddenly envelope your body as you land on your bed, closing your eyes after you scoot up towards the headboard, turning so that you’re on your side and facing the window.

     “You’re leaving tomorrow?”

     The bed dips down and his long arms are around your body at once.  Hmm, he changed quickly, you think to yourself as you snuggle up against Seung Hyun in attempt to warm yourself up even more.  “Mmhm,” he hums and you nod your head.  “I hope my birthday party is that cool,” Seung Hyun chuckles and you snort.

     “Please, you only want to play with the toys... that’s it,” you mumble tiredly and with a kiss on your forehead, you’re fast asleep like Leo in his crib.


It's been awhile, I know )): but I'm back on track, y'all! Um, I was gonna write about the actual birthday party but all my ideas sounded like poo so I decided to do "the aftermath" I think, haha.