Week Forty

Pink Champagne

Week Forty

“Drive faster!” you yell, gripping the seat tightly as you feel another painful contraction beginning to start in your stomach.  You are already aware of how painful the contractions are supposed to be, but you didn’t think that they would hurt this much.  “Tabi…” you mutter through clenched teeth as he pushes the gas harder, trying very hard not to spazz like a fangirl and you close your eyes, trying to calm your breathing down, a technique that your mother taught you.

     The car suddenly stops violently and the passenger side door flies opens as Seung Hyun unstraps the seatbelt, pulling you into his arms as he closes the door with his foot.  He carries you inside the hospital and you grip his white shirt tightly, whimpering as the pain begins to subside.

     “This way, sir,” a nurse says, rolling a wheelchair towards the two of you and Seung Hyun places you in the chair gently, pushing you in the direction of the nurse and you groan, tears rolling down your cheeks silently.

     Everything happens so fast and before you know it, you’re already placed on the bed, your doctor telling you to push every few seconds or so.  Seung Hyun is standing next to your bed, holding your hand tightly.  He wipes the sweat away from your forehead when you suddenly feel something round sliding out with the help of your doctor’s hands.  “Do you want to help me pull him out?” your doctor asks you and with a nod, your hands a placed around your son, helping your doctor pull your baby out.

     You hear a loud wail and you frown, feeling your baby slide out of you.  Looking up slowly, your doctor lets out a sigh of relief, his gloves colored in red as he wipes it on his blue apron.  “He’s so cute,” one of the nurses gushes quietly, wiping all the blood away from your baby’s body and suddenly, everything goes dark.


NOTHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN OKAY. I just needed a way to end this, lol I kept laughing when I wrote this because I did all this research on "pushing the baby out/contractions" and stuff and I couldn't even write an intelligent drabble ]]: I'm so immature, omg