Week Thirty-Three

Pink Champagne

 

Week Thirty-Three
 
Covering your eyes with your palms, you lie down on the carpet, trying to find a comfortable spot as you wince at the sudden movement coming from a certain person playing with his video game next to you.  “Are you just going to take that, homie?!  I THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THIS!” Seung Hyun yells loudly, throwing the black controller against the wall and you scream, moving your hands away as you glare at Seung Hyun who is pouting innocently.
 
     “Don’t give me that look!” You yell, the mood swings starting to come in and Seung Hyun quickly stands up, sitting behind you before he starts to massage your tense shoulders.  Wrinkling your nose, you continue to fume silently as his fingers work magic on your shoulders.  “Tabi, you’re annoying,” you mumble, rubbing your eyes tiredly and he chuckles, kissing your neck and you feel your cheeks heat up.  “I-I’m seriyah!  S-stop doing that,” you squirm away, trying to get away from Seung Hyun’s lips but, he holds you in place as he begins to attack your cheek with his lips.  “Why are you so weird when it’s just us two?” You murmur, closing your eyes as you rub your basketball-sized belly.
 
     “We should name the baby Seung Hyun Junior,” he suddenly says, and you shake your head.  “Hyun Junior?” You shake your head and he groans.  “Quit being difficult and pick a name!”
 
     “Don’t tell me what to do!” You fire back, thinking for a moment as you purse your lips thoughtfully.  “I like Leo.  Leo Choi,” you nod your head finally and he whines childishly, causing you to laugh.
 
     “Fine, if we’re naming him Leo, I’m calling him Lego.”