Pink Champagne

Pink Champagne

“Honey!” Seung Hyun sings in your ear and you groan, turning to the side as you raise your eyebrows, waiting for him to say whatever he needs to.  “I have a surprise for you,” he tells you, his voice suddenly lowering a few octaves and you nod your head, pursing your lips before you follow him out of your hotel room.  Once the two of you are out of the hotel, your husband’s pace begins to quicken and you frown, quickening your pace while his continues to get higher.  You let out frustrated sigh.”

     “Why are you making me work out when we’re supposed to be on vacation?!” you yell from behind him, your light jog turning into a full out run.  You frown, running after Seung Hyun who’s obviously dressed in a dark, long-sleeve shirt when it’s almost one-hundred degrees where the two of you are at.  You shake your head, wondering why you ever fell in love with such an idiot, when your feet quickly stop in front of a small circle table draped with a lavender silk cloth, a small vase filled with the prettiest flowers in the middle with tons of food surrounding it.  Your eyes suddenly widen in happiness when your eyes reach the food.  “Thank you, baby!” you scream, jumping into a seat before you start to devour the yummy galore in front of you.

     Seung Hyun frowns, slowly taking a seat in front of you while he watches you groan in pleasure after you take a huge bite from a piece of fried chicken.  “Yah,” he huffs and you look up, your face filled with bits of food—there’s even a few pieces in your hair—and Seung Hyun tries his hardest not to laugh when he’s supposed to upset with you.  “You only love me because I buy you food, right?”

     You swallow loudly, laughing loudly at the pouting baby as you stand up, wiping your greasy hands with a couple of napkins before you plant yourself on Seung Hyun’s lap, circling your arms around his neck.  “I can buy myself food, Tabi,” you chuckle once he finally decides to look up at you, his eye focused on something else, though.  “Hey—I love you more than anything, you know that,” you add, kissing his forehead and he chuckles, his brown orbs still staring behind you and you follow his gaze which leads to a bottle of champagne, the word Pink written on it and you grin.  “Ha, I remember that drink.”

     “It got you drunk the first time we meet,” he nods in agreement and you snort.

     “You were drunk too, Mr. Moonwalker.”

     “That was a dark time in my life,” Seung Hyun responds seriously and you laugh, your eyes suddenly drifting back to all the food.

     “Whatever, let’s eat!”


It's done. Wow, this was a really amazing journey (lolol wth am I talking about) with all my subs and everyone and thank you so much for all the SUPPORT! <333 I'll srsly miss writing Tabi and Leo and you but all great things must come to the end... READ MY OTHER STORIES THO, THEY'RE PRETTY FLUFFY (shameless advertising otl)

BYEEE!!