Pregnant

Pink Champagne

 

“Seung Hyun, go away,” you tell him sternly, frowning as you try to concentrate on your work.  Him being this close to you is seriously becoming a problem ever since you found out that you’re... pregnant.  You haven’t told him yet because quite frankly, BIGBANG is busy and you don’t want to add more to his already full plate.  But seeing as how he acts likes a five year-old, a part of you thinks that Seung Hyun will most likely be excited.

    “Jagiya, you never have time for me anymore,” he whines childishly, sitting next to you as he rests his chin on your shoulder.  “Is there another man in your life?”

    “Yah, what are you talking about, idiot?  You’re the only man in my life right now,” you sigh and Seung Hyun grins, removing his head from his shoulder as he stares at you, trying to figure out if you were joking or if you were serious.

    “Ah, you finally said something nice to me all day!” His arms clasp around your waist, hugging you tightly and you groan as you figure out that with him by your side, you won’t be able to get your work done.

    “I can’t even finish my work because of you,” you mutter, turning your head to glare at him when he suddenly kisses your lips.  “Ew, I have your germs!” you exclaim, jumping away from him as you wipe your lips with the back of your hand.

    Seung Hyun smirks devilishly, slowly walking over to you as you back away, your feet stopping when your back touches the wall.  Seung Hyun steps in front of you, his hands on either side of your head.

    “Stop... stop looking at me like that,” you mumble, looking away from his deep eyes.  Even though the two of you are married, Seung Hyun never fails to make you feel like you’re the innocent one.  “Seriously, jeez.”

    He chuckles, kissing your forehead before he rests his chin on the top of your head, his arms finding their way back around your waist. Seung Hyun starts to sway you from side to side and you gulp, noticing how intimate this moment is.  “I lo-”

    “I’m pregnant.”


“Are you mad?” you ask quietly, looking up at his face that is masked with seriousness.  Seung Hyun hasn’t said a word since you told him that you’re pregnant and it’s starting to worry you.  What if he doesn’t want you to have the baby yet?  What if he isn’t ready to be a father yet?

    He shakes his head, a small smile creeping onto his lips when he looks down at you, then to your stomach.  Bending down, he pulls up your shirt slowly, rubbing your flat belly.  You giggle, looking down at him curiously as you watch Seung Hyun entertain himself by pressing his ear against your stomach.  “There’s a life in there,” he mumbles, nodding his head.

    “So you’re not mad?” you ask again, waiting for him to confirm.

    “Yah, why would I be mad?” he asks, looking up at you, his black hair making his eyes look even darker than they normally are.  “It just gives you another reason why you have to stay with me,” he grins while you groan, pulling your shirt down.

    “Yeah, and that’s the only reason.” You walk away, chuckling silently.

    He gasps dramatically, standing up.  “YOU DON’T LOVE ME?!” he yells.

    “I NEVER SAID THAT!”

    “So you do love me,” Seung Hyun says happily, poking your side when he reaches you and you glare at him.

    “Sadly, yes.”

     “Ah, don’t worry,” he assures you, wrapping his arms around you once more and you purse your lips together, wondering what he’s talking about.  “You’ll love me even more after the baby comes out.”

     You tilt your head to the side, thinking about it for a moment before you nod your head.  After going through the pain of being pregnant and having the baby, you’ll probably be less stressed and more “loving” towards Seung Hyun.  “’Kay, sure,” you mumble.  “Let go of me, I need to shower.”

     “Shall we take one together?” he asks, pouting and you shake your head.

     “That’s the reason why I’m pregnant, remember?” You move out of his grasp, patting his head before you walk away into the bathroom, leaving him alone like a lost puppy in your bedroom.


Dunno where this came from... I blame my tkd master.