Complications.

We aren't meant to be together...right?

 

Kris' POV
My lips on Yura's . My kiss so desperate and filled with lust and need, the feelings I had for Yura were undeniable, kept safely all these years under thick layers of pretense. It just felt so good, like I had been meant to do this if only Yura hadn't pushed me away.
 
Things happened way too fast. Yura was livid, her eyes filled with fury. I was in a blank state of mind and then I felt a slap across my cheek, so hard, I was sure it'd leave a mark.
 
" What exactly is wrong with you?" I heard her exclaim." I really don't understand you! You're hot then you're cold, one minute you're talking to me and the next moment you're ice cold. Make up your mind and please stop playing with my feelings!" she continued, tears forming in her eyes as she spoke.
 
And the next thing I knew she was gone. I had let her slip through my fingers once again. Why wouldn't things just go right for once? I clenched my fists as I tried to control my emotions. That wasn't how I'd hoped she would react. How was I going to clean up this mess?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yura's POV
I wiped my tears as I stomped out of the room. How dare he play with my feelings? Leaving me alone in the past, not talking to me for so long and now he thinks he can just come sashaying back like nothing had happened?
 
Of course he knew I'd let him... I hated myself...after so much thought on how I'd torture Kris when I finally got the chance to, I couldn't even bring myself to do any of them. I had been waiting too long.
 
I was so angry at myself...where did all the hate go? I hated myself for feeling that little spark when he kissed me,something even the most intense kiss from Suho couldn't achieve, I was sure.
 
I shook my head, no, I wasn't supposed to feel this way! I had a boyfriend! Imagine dating Kris, no more parent problems and those sparks were crazy. It sounded so tempting.
 
Choi Yura! What about Suho? I chided myself. I needed this to stop right now. All these thoughts were haunting me. I couldn't think. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. What was I going to do? 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho's POV
After checking in, I turned around wanting to hand the keys over to Kris and Yura, but both of them were gone. Puzzled, I set off to look for both of them. Walking down a long narrow aisle, I peeked into the different rooms, hoping to find both of them.
 
After a series of unsuccessful searches, I reached the last room, I took a quick peek, thinking I wouldn't find them here. The scene in the room caught me off guard, my heart dropped to my chest.
 
Kris had Yura pressed against a wall and they seemed to have a heated make out session. I couldn't stand it any longer. I ran and ran, away from all this complications to a secluded area when I had space to think.
 
Had they been going behind my back all this time? I felt like a such fool. I couldn't believe they had taken advantage of me. No, I wouldn't let them treat me like that. I didn't care that Kris was my best friend or that I would have to fight against my urge to forgive Yura. I had been through this too many times.
 
I'll make sure if you have a taste of your own medicine. By hook or by crook.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luna's POV
I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as I played with my phone. Kris hadn't called in a week and he wouldn't answer my calls. Where was he? I thought anxiously as I thought of the possible scenarios.
 
Sheesh, Luna, think positively. Just then, my phone started ringing. I jumped up, startled and quickly answered it, hoping it was Kris. To my disappointment, it was only my friend, Jiyeon.
 
"Hello." I said into the phone as I heard Jiyeon speaking quickly. It just sounded like a whole chunk of words." Calm down, Jiyeon." I said. 
 
 
"Kris is on the trip with Yura." Jiyeon managed to squeeze out.
 
What. Kris has been with another girl for the past few days. Kris never used to be like that, he'd at least inform me. This is all Yura's fault, I bet she's telling Kris to do that. That stupid girl. Messing around with my guy? I never liked her anyways.
 
"Hello? You there?" Jiyeon asked.
 
" I gotta go find Kris before that witch completely brainwashes him." I said hastily.
 
" Wait, why don't I go with you? " Jiyeon said. " Okay, that will be good." I said before finally putting down the phone.
 
Choi Yura, you will get it from me.  
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
updated!lalalala, I wonder if my story's too boring... uh oh, all the characters are so messed up. what's gonna happen now. haha, i wonder if this is too complicated. anyways, the banner above was made by isimplysay/isimplydesign.net thank you very much;D she's an awesome designer,yayyay:) i'll be posting a poll, please do me a favor and submit your opinions, iloveyouveryveryverymuchie:D
"i'm too awesome for my own good, even im amazed. what? u jelly?"
"oppaaa,how can you say that? you know im the cutest right." high pitched voice.
"stop it now, grandpa kyu can't take it. i'm the most awesome.''
okay,why am i so retarded. this isn't funny at all...
i love you as much as i love hoya and that's alot:D isn't hoya cute? 
see you in the next chapter,buh bye:)