Kris needs a personal maid...NOT

We aren't meant to be together...right?

 

Yura's POV
Holding my heels in one hand, walking barefooted on the grass and my ice cream, I was in high spirits. I didn't like wearing heels, I was more of a flats girl, heels made my feet hurt.
 
Today had started out badly but it definitely got alot better. In any case, I was just happy that Kris finally got his lesson. I really can't stand his attitude. He wasn't even this bad in the past. It must have been from hanging out with the cool kids. Glancing at my phone, I was shocked to see 20 missed calls from Mum.
 
" Hello Mum,what's wrong?" I said as Mum picked up her phone.
 
" Yura, I want you home now." Mum said and the line went dead. Crap. What was wrong? Had Mum already heard about what I had done? Uh oh. I quickly boarded the first bus home. 
 
Standing outside the door of my home, I opened it slightly and peeked in timidly. No one was in the living room and the house was quiet. Good. Seems likes no one's home, taking the chance, I quickly raced up the stairs , wanting to hide in my room only to see my mother already sitting on my bed waiting. I attempted to run out of the house again but Mum had already seen me.
 
"Stop there, young lady. Don't even try to run away. Mum prepared so much for this date and you couldn't even try at the very least?" Mum reprimanded.
 
"I'm sorry, Mum but Kris and I just don't blend well in that way. Besides, Kris was the one who left first." I reasoned.
 
" Well, it doesn't matter. For your punishment, you'll have to help in the Wu Country Club for a month if you don't , you can bid goodbye to the art convention, for real this time." Mum said. Here it goes again, the real reason for me to work at Wu Country Club was not to punish me but so Kris and I would see each other more. One month down the drain or the art convention? The art convention beats anything else so I guess I'll just have to accept this punishment.
 
"Okay." I mumbled. "Hope you've learnt your lesson," Mum says before finally leaving my room. I changed into my paint clothes and grabbed my brushes, ready to devote the rest of the day to painting. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

 


"First day of work at the country club, I want you to look good for Kr... I mean your supervisor,erm you know, leaving a good first impression is utterly important." Mum laughed nervously as she realized her mistake.
 
"Well, I don't think I need to do that, I know almost everyone working in the country club. I've been there since I was a baby. Besides I think jeans and a simple button up shirt is work-appropriate." I replied.
 
"Honey, sure it's work-appropriate but it's boring, why not go for a cute skirt and a frilly top?" Mum pressed on.
 
"Yeah, that would be really cute if I were going on date. I'm running late,gotta go!" I said,grabbing my bag, I quickly dashed out of the house before Mum could say anymore. Her constant nagging was starting to get on my nerves. I needed to do something fast before I explode like a time bomb.
 
Speaking of that, I remembered about the my plan of getting a boyfriend. Yes, that's it.That's it! A fake boyfriend. I fist pumped the air, happy to finally have found the solution. Finding one shouldn't be too hard. Especially when you have friends like Sulli whose contact list is dominated by guys' numbers.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arriving at the country club, I was directed to my supervisor, Mr Shin's office. I knocked lightly on the door. After receiving Mr Shin's acknowledgement, I opened the door and went in.
 
"Ahh, I see you're here. Are you excited for your first day of work?" He said.
 
"I guess..." I said with an awkward smile, managing to hide my discontent, badly.
 
" Haha, I know you don't want this but just bear with it okay?" He told me. I nodded.
 
"Anyways, your job is to be Mr Wu's personal assistant in the country club which means you'll accompany him everytime he's in the country club and you'll make sure his private rooms are in tip top shape. Oh yeah and make sure he won't feel lonely." Mr Shin briefed me.
 
Mr Wu? Who? Oh. Kris. Right, Kris totally needs a personal maid.
 
Astonished at how this sounds, I blurted out," Kris has all his friends and employees for that. Why do they need me to do it?"
 
"Both you and me know why you got this job and there's no use protesting,why not make the best for it then?" Mr Shin said apologetically. Guess there's really no use trying to change the facts, considering how persistent Mum and Aunt Rose are.
 
"Okay,fine. Does this mean I can just chill since Kris isn't around now?" I asked.
 
" Yup, but Kris will be coming later around 2, just to get you prepared." Mr Shin replied.
 
"Ok, I'll just be wandering around the country club for now until Kris comes, he better not give me an attitude when he does." I said finally,sighing. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crap, I think this chapter isn't very interesting either. No Kris or Suho. Suho and Yura will meet in the next chapter. Okay:) I'll try to complete it by Sunday or something... Cos once school starts I'll be super busy...
I'm being random but THIS...

Taoris holding hands woww