Kris,you are dead.

We aren't meant to be together...right?

 

Entering the cafe, my eyes scanned the room for Kris. He was easily spotted, standing out among everyone else, with his light brown hair styled messily, his tall and slim body build and one handsome face. Decked out in slim jeans and a simple button-up shirt, he was the center of attention.
 
However, he fiddled with his phone restlessly ,oblivious to all the stares and girls trying so hard to get his attention. I never understood what everyone saw in him, it seemed like the presence of him was so enchanting and everyone would be under his spell. Even a glance from him could cause girls to giggle uncontrollably.
 
I was not like everyone. Kris was just Kris to me not some Greek god or an Abercrombie model. I sauntered my way to Kris and plopped down on the chair opposite him.
 
"Hi" I said, trying to sound happy. Kris didn't bother to look up from his phone and just nodded.
 
"Order whatever you want and I'll pay," Kris said, with zero enthusiasm in his voice. Well that's kind of rude isn't it? I mean I know both of us don't want to be here but couldn't we still retain the basic respect for each other? Well, what can I say? Kris really can be a jerk when he wants to be so I really can't say I didn't see this coming and complain about it. Raising my hand, I signalled for the waiter to take orders.
 
"One latte please, Kris would you like anything?" I said, trying to be nice.
 
"No" came the reply again in that monotonous voice. Well, can't say I didn't try. My eyes explored the cafe, most girls had gone back to their chatting thinking that I was with Kris, other than the occasional curious stares. My eyes caught a glimpse of a girl with golden brown hair. I turned to her curiously. Luna? Her eyes were bloodshot from crying. The fight must have been really terrible. If Luna sees Kris and me together, she would get the wrong idea and feel even worse. I didn't want that to happen, I wasn't the kind to spoil others' relationships.
 
I turned to Kris wanting to tell him to talk it out with Luna, only to see an empty seat in front of me and Kris missing. The girls at the other tables were laughing and pointing at me, a sense of humiliation and anger washed over me. I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the cafe.
 
Kris Wu Yi Fan. You are so dead. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter:( Sorry, I didn't want to connect the two parts together... Byung!